Any other "Breaking Bad" fans out there?

fluffpuffin

Reaction score
OMG, I just downloaded and watched all the episodes up until now in the space of 2 weeks. I'm totally hooked. I can't believe I didn't discover it any sooner.

Season 4 finale coming up this week, I'm so excited to see what will happen next....

I need to start watching this. My OH is obsessed! Where do you get links to the first season from?

I download them, bit of you are interested I will pm yoy the website I use. Haha, you will get hooked. It is deceiving because it starts off slow but its a real cracker.

Yes please! I need another program to get hooked on. I also love the main actor, its funny that he is mostly famous as the dad from Malcom in the Middle because he is actually an incredible actor. My last one was Big Love - have you seen it? Its amazing, in fact most HBO series are.

me and DF are totally hooked on breaking bad. Im dying to see season 4 !
We're watching Dexter at the moment to try and keep ourselfs entertained lol.
The Wire is another of our HBO faves, shame they stopped making it.

OH and I absolutely love Breaking Bad! It really did start of slow and I wasn't extremely thrilled, but I fell in love!

Yes, just finished series 2
But we have House, Dexter, Chuck, Mad men and 30 Rock on the go at the moment too :haha:
We watch a different one a night!

I love 30 Rock! Tiny Fey is my hero, and Alec Baldwin is surprisingly hilarious. If you like that you should watch Bored to Death, its on BT Vision if you have it, and stars Zach Galifiniakis so how can you go wrong?!

yay. I'm currently in withdrawal as the season is finished. I can't wait for the next one though.

Yep, yep!

DH and I just started watching it on Netflix. :D We can't get enough of it.

Big fan here, too!
Such great writing and acting.
I feel like there was this wave of awful reality TV that started about 10 years ago, and we lost a lot of good shows in favour of that kind of crap, and then cable networks sort of fought back with good series again and just started hitting them out of the ball park. We're almost spoiled for choice now and they are all so good. Breaking Bad is up at the top, though. Stellar.

I love this show so much. It's a lot of raw emotion and on a topic I wouldn't even think about: the ethics of selling drugs. The character development is amazing too. If you watch it, it never actually feels like there are any 'gaps' in how the characters behave. It feels completely linear, which I think is sometimes rare with a tv series.

I love it! I've only seen 2 series so far, waiting for more on netflixs.

All I've read is 'early 2012'. :( Very frustrating when they don't tell you much of a date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->