Any other mummies still breastfeeding their littlies while in Third Trimester?

Lauki

Mummy and newly pregnant!
Reaction score
Just wondering ! I'm starting to get some strange looks and comments when people find out I still nursing Sophie now!

People don't seem to understand that she's not stealing the babies milk for some reason!

My son is the same age as your daughter (born August 2011) and I'm still breast feeding him, he only feeds twice a day, once before his nap and once before bed time. I have had a decrease in milk lately :-( people always comment on when I'm going to stop but I guess that's up to little one!

Sophie normally nurses just before bed and then once a day when she needs that little bit of comfort. I don't seem to have much milk anymore, but she is still really happy to nurse.

I guess she'll be extremely pleased and excited when her brother is born and there will be an abundance of milk, haha!

You may be surprised. I Breastfed my first son throughout pregnancy. The minute my milk came in for the new baby he never nursed again. Think it freaked him out or something. This time, I was nursing my littlest t bedtimes still, then two weeks ago he just stopped and that was that. I actually kind of miss nursing, wasn't expecting him to lose interest at only 18 months.

Yes me though even though I have colostrum by son doesn't like it and he manages to somehow avoid drinking it while BF which means his latch is tickly and annoying sometimes. He goes through his phases sometimes he wants to BF several times in 24 hours other times he seems to forget about it for 48 hours or more xx

Ooh I was hoping she'd keep nursing after. I think it will help out so much. Fingers crossed!

No colostrum yet here. But then when Sophie nurses for 15 minutes she swallows maybe twice, which could be saliva anyway I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->