Any recommendations????

babycakes76

Reaction score
I am needing to buy a lightweight easy to fold down, bus friendly pushchair for my 3 month old. Any recs??
I have looked at the Maclaren Quest so far which seems good. I don't want to spend loads of money though £150 max.

Any advice appreciated.

Petite zia is lite from birth lays quite flat loved mine but doesnt work well with buggy board it tips

https://www.nurseryvalue.com/viewproduct.aspx?prod=154
https://www.nurseryvalue.com/viewproduct.aspx?prod=78&src=69

You cant beat Maclaren buggies - they are good quality & very durable. I've had a Maclaren buggy for 18 months now & cant fault it. Its still in excellent condition despite heavy use. Quality is second to none & they are well designed.

Maclaren now do lifetime guarantees on their buggies - goes to show how confident they are in their products.

You cant beat Maclaren buggies - they are good quality & very durable. I've had a Maclaren buggy for 18 months now & cant fault it. Its still in excellent condition despite heavy use. Quality is second to none & they are well designed.

Maclaren now do lifetime guarantees on their buggies - goes to show how confident they are in their products.

I have just won a Maclaren Quest buggy on ebay for a bargain price :) which has hardly been used - so i am please to hear your positive view on Maclaren :flower:

I have just won a Maclaren Quest buggy on ebay for a bargain price :) which has hardly been used - so i am please to hear your positive view on Maclaren :flower:

Nice one re. your ebay bargain. You wont be disappointed with a Maclaren.

Well i got it today and am very pleased with it :) its very easy to use and so light!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->