Any recommendations?

Veronicaco

Married, 1DD, 1DS
Reaction score
Hi ladies, the doc confirmed today that I have had another very early miscarriage but thinks that everything should be fine 'next time' has anyone got any words of wisdom for me?
I have read about baby aspirin, B6, preseed etc..... any good?
I chart BBT, have a cbfm and take mother to be supplements and EPO.
Am I missing something that I could be doing? Has anyone had a couple MC and done something different to get that BFP to stick?

I want to try again straight away - as mc was so early the doctor said no probs with that but what do you guys think?

I know I should probably chill out and let nature take its course but thats easier said than done lol.

Hey,

Try to remember you did nothing to cause this. Nothing. My doctor had to keep telling me that over and over every time I said, "well I went to the gym..." "I had some green tea..." It doesn't matter what you do, these things just happen, and it's awful. I hope you can find some peace with this.

The pregnancy that I m/c I charted, used OPKs, did PreSeed, was taking all of my vitamins and folic, drinking orange juice, taking it easy, sleeping a lot, just walked at the gym... I personally feel like I did everything right. I am a healthy 26 year old. This time around, I did OPKs, PreSeed, vitamins, folic, orange juice, taking it *pretty* easy, not changing much with my activity at the gym (still doing my cardio classes). I feel like I am doing everything right, again. If I don't get pregnant this cycle, I will be devastated, but I will know that it was nothing I did or didn't do.

Good luck, and hope you start to feel better soon.

:hugs: I am sorry for your loss. I had a baby 17 months ago & now have had 2 miscarriages in a row (both at 6weeks) & I question everything I do now so I know where you are coming from! My dr told me that its just one of those things & I should just keep trying. I believed it the first time - but now its so hard to trust that!

I am on baby asprin which I took with all 3 pregnancies. I was using preseed all 3 times we got pregnant. I dont drink any caffiene. I weigh less than I did when I got pregnant w/ Megan. I try to eat healthy foods. I dont have lots of stress (I'm a SAHM) I get lots of sleep,etc,etc. Its hard not to think that if I do just one thing different will it change the outcome next time.

I think only you know if you are ready to try again. This most recent miscarriage was really hard on me physically so I've decided to wait a few months before we try again - otherwise we would probably try right away.

Oh chick I am so sorry :hugs: I think I suffered another loss last weekend - didn't actually know I was pregnant as was just taking a test before I could start my clomid - I got a really faint positive but I was already bleeding pretty heavily and the next morning :bfn:

I felt that when we lost sprout I must have done something wrong but I have now accepted that nothing you can do will stop it happening if it is going to. I spoke to my midwife a few months ago about taking aspirin whilst ttc and she was really keen as she says it has great benefits in recurrent miscarriages - perhaps try that?

Is your GP going to look into it anymore? xxx

sometimes they say ur body will get rid of a pregnancy to form a healthy one ,this is wot im hoping aswell ive mmc b4 morgan, and mc after him just wana give ya :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->