Any success on The Deanna Plan

D

Desperado167

Hi all.am on day 6 of my cycle and am starting the plan on day 8.has anyone any success stories or advice or even any negative advice on it please.......:hugs:

I think I'm going to try the general plan for this month. My only thoughts are:
- if you know your OH has low sperm count 3 consecutive may be too much, so I would think wait 24 hours after the OPK to try to hit the peak day.
- if you have short cycles you probably want to start OPK testing earlier than CD10.
- if you don't have good luck with OPK you will still have a good chance with the every other day plan, however if I notice EWCM I will probably go every day starting then regardless of an OPK.

I think I'm going to try the general plan for this month. My only thoughts are:
- if you know your OH has low sperm count 3 consecutive may be too much, so I would think wait 24 hours after the OPK to try to hit the peak day.
- if you have short cycles you probably want to start OPK testing earlier than CD10.
- if you don't have good luck with OPK you will still have a good chance with the every other day plan, however if I notice EWCM I will probably go every day starting then regardless of an OPK.

Was thinking that myself.was counting and it wud mean trying 9 times over the 13 days.sometimes my hubby is exhausted,and my cycle lasts 32 days,my hubby doesn't have a low sperm count but struggles with 3 consecutive.really appreciate your advice and info.:hugs:Thanks xxxxx

i did it for 3 TTc attempts and got preg 3 times!! 2 i sadly lost 2 but my LO is now 9 months old!! ;-)

I use a CBFM as an indicator for the high days/peak days etc and it worked wonders!! it meant 5 days of BDing but hey thats ok.

as of mid april ill be doing it again!! SMEP rocks!!! xxx

i did it for 3 TTc attempts and got preg 3 times!! 2 i sadly lost 2 but my LO is now 9 months old!! ;-)

I use a CBFM as an indicator for the high days/peak days etc and it worked wonders!! it meant 5 days of BDing but hey thats ok.

as of mid april ill be doing it again!! SMEP rocks!!! xxx

Sorry for your losses.O am so excited now to hear of your recent success.I can't wait now and am starting today on mothers day which has to be a good sign also.congrats on your wee one.and thanks so much.:hugs:Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->