Any success stories?? Worried!

mangotango

Reaction score
I know this has been asked I'm sure, but I got my first ever BFP this cycle.
We did IUI with femara CD3-7 and ovidrel trigger. I am 15dpo today and my beta from this morning is only 13. I will go back friday in hopes that it doubles, but I'm pretty sure I'm out and this will not stick.

Am I right?? Any success stories on such a low beta at 15dpo?
I know everything happens for a reason, but with seeing the positives for the first time after trying for a year, finding out DH has zero sperm, using donor sperm for IUI, and finally seeing this...plus my chart has looked great (I know that doesn't mean much). I burst into tears after talking to the nurse. Fertility, traveling to the RE, ttc...it's all such an emotional thing. Worth it in the end I am sure, but definitely difficult at times.

One day when we get that little baby, I will know what true love and a miracle is because of all we have to go through to get him/her.

Mango, I dont have personal experience, but have read some post from ladies that had low hcg and then ended up with a healthy pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you.

Good luck. At about 18dpo with my DS1 mine was 64 and was told it was too low and Id miscarry but I never

I don't have any advice but just sending you positive thoughts and hope things progress well! Xx

It isn't about the initial number. You could have just implanted late. Wait to get your next beta before freaking out. I know, easier said than done. I felt like my beta was low with this pregnancy and everything is going fine because it more than doubled in two days. My first beta with my son was like 21 and they told me it was really low but the next number came back like... 599 six days later. I hope everything works out for you but don't get discouraged yet! Sending prayers your way!

Thanks everyone. Waiting for my number from RE but hpt was negative this morning and temp dropped a little....so I know I'm out. At least I know it CAN happen...now for AF to show her ugly face so we can move on.

Sorry Mango, stay strong and take care of yourself. Praying for your BFP next cycle:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->