Any suitable baby swings for preemies?

lgc

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has found any baby swings that are suitable for little babies? My lo is 4lb 12 (2 weeks corrected, born at 32+3). He has silent reflux and not tolerating lying down at all - were in the process of trying different formulas / meds but in the mean time having to hold him 24/7. We have a baby bouncer but he is too small for it and looks uncomfortable. We have moses basket/ changing mat elevated etc but still screams in pain after a few mins.

Thanks!

I have a graco ziggy zebra swing which lies back and has a few recline positions, different speeds and music xx

I think we had a similar one to Emma which the NICU reckoned was fine, we even kept it in the unit for a while

We have a fisher price I love you zoo swing and Alex was in it from when he came home at 5lbs x

We have the Fischer Price My Little Lamb swing it has a reclined position that was wonderful for our son's reflux as well. He was able to be in it when he got to 5lbs comfortably.

We had a Graco one we used from about 6lb - but she hated it with a passion so it's back in the in-law's loft now!

Fisher price rainforest one. Abby loved it.

Thanks everyone. We ended up buying the Bright Starts Cotton Tale swing - partly as it was available in argos so could collect straight away, plus looked nice & cushioned. He seems to like it sometimes but his head seems to slump forward a little in it (tried using towels underneath him) so now im terrified of positional asphyxia - paranoid? probably...back to 24/7 carrying until he grows some more doh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->