Any TTC'ers for March 2010?

Cinnamon

Reaction score
I haven't found any people for march 2010 so I'd like to be able to be buddies with someone ttc then.
Dibmo, can still be buddies as I said when my TTC date was Dec09...xxx

Meeee! Well, I am going to take my last BCP in March but officially starting after our hol to America in April.

Yup, we're going to start ttc in March 2010 as will we have been together 2 years by then, I can't wait!!

I haven't found any people for march 2010 so I'd like to be able to be buddies with someone ttc then.
Dibmo, can still be buddies as I said when my TTC date was Dec09...xxx

Of course! :hug: I'd quite like to catch the first month as we'll be away and it'd be special, however, if it doesn't happen the first month I'm in no rush and I'll probably still be around in March :)

Nope not March but will be four months behind you in July, but hope you have BFP by then x

Ok, so I'm jotting that down: Cookie23, Dibmo, Stark and Pinkgirl!!! We could do one of those teams, I want to be in a team!!! Any ideas? What about "3 Seasons" as in dec-winter, march-spring and july-summer, hehe... xxxxxx

Ok, so I'm jotting that down: Cookie23, Dibmo, Stark and Pinkgirl!!! We could do one of those teams, I want to be in a team!!! Any ideas? What about "3 Seasons" as in dec-winter, march-spring and july-summer, hehe... xxxxxx

I like 3 Seasons! I'd like to be in a team. :hugs:

p.s. Name's been changed to Dimbo - long story, will explain later in journal x

Or "4 Seasons" if anyone else or AutumnRose decides to join... We can be an all time team!!!! xxxxxxx

Ok Dimbo, will be checking on your journal to see... I thought my eyes had been wonky when I realised you'd changed it. I thought I read it wrong all along. LMAO. xxx

Ah I like the 4 Seasons idea too. Just need to find our Autumner now :D

I was dec 09 but now I'm march 2010. xxxx

Hey girls, how do we get to do a team, do you know? I want to be in a team!!!:hissy: :hugs:xxxxx

Had to drag this back from page 2! I don't know about the teams, do we just create a signature type thingy-majig and just call ourselves a team, or is there an official route we have to take? :huh::wacko:

No idea... I tried to get in touch with Wobbles (admin) but didn't seem to work... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->