Any uk couponers on here?

DCS

Reaction score
Im curious really. Iv just been reading about extreme couponing. And i find it quite amazing that people are able to save such a great deal on their food shops. Im just wondering if anyone in the uk is quite into it. And how they get on. I never seem to find any usefull vouchers apart from codes for toys mostly.

i often look online for coupons/vouchers & find nothing for food.

the only thing i ever see is the tesco ones you get with the clubcard.. UK is rubbish for coupons & is NOTHING like USA etc.

i watched extreme couponing the other week & the shop ended up oweing the customer money :-0
she had like 5 trollies rammed with stuff. xxx

KayBea is right - it's rubbish couponing in the UK compared to the US. There are too many reatrictions over here to make much of a difference. I'm not sure if you're on Twitter, but I follow Jordon Cox (he's a young guy who has been in the news a few times for his fantastic savings!). He goes by @couponshopuk - he also has a facebook page, but I'm not on facebook so can't help you there. I'm sure Google would help you out :)

He gives some fab tips - the best one so far is to grab loads of the free supermarket magazines when they're available as they usually have coupons in them. I got soooooo many Maggi recipe mixes for 15p each a few months ago because of a coupon in the Tesco magazines :)

Also got a free four-pack of Coors light as part of a promotion he tweeted about.

I'm an Aldi shopper too and on the last Thursday of every month, they have a £5 voucher in the Daily Mirror. I do my shopping every Thursday and the coupons run from Thursday til Thursday. I buy two papers, use one coupon the same day, one the week after and voila! £10 saved! (Or two free packs of nappies, depends how you look at it :) )

Also, get the Hot UK Deals app on your phone - it's brilliant. Also sign up for something like Topcashback if you can. I made £80 just for signing up for my home contents insurance - well worth doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->