• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any youngish mums in South herts/north london?

rubberducky88

Mum to 2 little monsters!
Reaction score
With LO's round 5months old??

I'm 24 and finding this mummy lark quite lonely sometimes and feel sorry for my boy not being round any babies

Live around the Shenley/Borehamwood area

Xxx

Hi love, Im in north london, around enfield. My babies aren't as little as yours tho, they are nearly 2 :) xx

I'm in Enfield and my LO is nearly 5 months old. I'm 24 too!

I live near borehamwood and go to a playgroup on a tuesday morning in shenley, not sure if i'm classed as 'youngish' though i've just turned 31 lol and my little boy is 14 months old x

I live near borehamwood and go to a playgroup on a tuesday morning in shenley, not sure if i'm classed as 'youngish' though i've just turned 31 lol and my little boy is 14 months old x

:) that's young! I'm 24. What playgroup is it?? I don't know any mummies around here! Xx

:) that's young! I'm 24. What playgroup is it?? I don't know any mummies around here! Xx

I only know a couple of mummies, its at shenley chapel on a tuesday morning starts at 9:30am, then around 11ish you have a refreshment and sit in a circle and sing but we never stop for the singing, Hayden hasn't got the patience and he's usually ready for his nap by 11 anyways! xx

Ah that sounds really nice! Bet all the kids are way older than Noah though :( xx

Ah that sounds really nice! Bet all the kids are way older than Noah though :( xx

no there are quite a few really young ones that go, it is aged from 0-5 years which personally i think is too much of an age gap coz I gotta admit some of the kids there are just downright horrible! I had to correct one this week who tried to push me coz we were playing with 'her' toys and she looked old enough to know better!!

Noah looks so cute in your profile pic!! xx

no there are quite a few really young ones that go, it is aged from 0-5 years which personally i think is too much of an age gap coz I gotta admit some of the kids there are just downright horrible! I had to correct one this week who tried to push me coz we were playing with 'her' toys and she looked old enough to know better!!

Ah I might have to come down!! I did consider going to the story rhyme time in Borehamwood on a Friday.

Aww thankyou xx

Ah I might have to come down!! I did consider going to the story rhyme time in Borehamwood on a Friday.

Aww thankyou xx

is that one at the BECC centre? it would be great to see you at the shenley one! you'll have to let me know what you look like lol i'm a bit shy when it comes to talking to people I don't know! xx

Aww thankyou xx

is that one at the BECC centre? it would be great to see you at the shenley one! you'll have to let me know what you look like lol i'm a bit shy when it comes to talking to people I don't know! xx

Me too hun, that's why I don't go to many! Message me you full name and i'll add you on facebook so you can recognise me when I come xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->