Any1 ever actually get implantation bleeding?

threebirds

Reaction score
Hiya

Just wondering has any1 here ever had implantation bleeding and if so, on what day(s)?

People tend to talk it up to being a significant symptom, but it only happens in a sm no of cases.

I had light spotting yest (8dpo) & today, most unusual for me this soon before af but I reckon my old knackered body is just out to confuse me yet again.

Also, one thing I did different this month was take dhea days 1-14. Has that ever brought on early af for any1?

Being a poas addict, I have tested but nothing.

Thanks x

Thanks xx

Oh and here's interesting reading on spotting during luteal phase from countdowntopregnancy https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/spotting-during-luteal-phase.php

Hiya

Just wondering has any1 here ever had implantation bleeding and if so, on what day(s)?

People tend to talk it up to being a significant symptom, but it only happens in a sm no of cases.

I had light spotting yest (8dpo) & today, most unusual for me this soon before af but I reckon my old knackered body is just out to confuse me yet again.

Also, one thing I did different this month was take dhea days 1-14. Has that ever brought on early af for any1?

Being a poas addict, I have tested but nothing.

Thanks x

Thanks xx

This has happened every time for me. With my first pregnancy it happened on 15 & 16dpo and was brown and mucusy. With my chemical it was just bright red blood on 9 & 10dpo and with my miscarriage it was bright red blood on 9, 10, 11 & 12 dpo. I guess that after giving birth my cervix is now more open so the blood comes out faster and fresher.

I never have this spotting otherwise and if it is also unusual for you it could well be implantation, sending lots of luck and baby dust your way :hugs:

I had it ,nine dpo ,it was brown spotting :thumbup::hugs:Lots and lots of luck :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies. Don't know what to make of it really.
8dpo & 9dpo was spotting brown & some red blood (enough to stain underwear, but not flow) today 10dpo was just light spotting (brown). Will keep testing but trying not to get hopes up & it is prob just my knackered old confused body xx

Reckon it is breakthrough bleeding due to low progesterone this cycle :(
x

I had some spotting on about 21dpo which I thought was the end of the road as it seemed too late for implantation bleed. But the Dr said it was possibly that anyway, it only happened the once and despite me panicking it was ok after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->