• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any1 having trouble with AF still after their loss?

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
Where the hell is AF ???? Im on CD39 now
BFN this morning...... =[

iv got no cramps or nothing.
my last 2 periods got shorter by 5 days so i took this as a good sign things was settling down....uh so confused :cry:

hi there

I'm having strange periods too! :shrug:
After mc
1st AF came bang on 28 days (I'm normally on a 31day)
2nd AF came 28 days later (so far so good- I was delighted to have a shorter cycle!!) :flower:
3rd AF had light bleeding day 16 (had never happened before. And AF was 2 wks late!!!!
4th period came 31 days later (thought I was back to 31 day cycle, but no...)
This month: had light bleeding on day 16. i suspected it was ov bleeding but I was POAS and not a hint of a positive!! Then I got a positive (ov) on day 23

Now I'm on CD30, AF is (supposed to be) due tomorrow but I know I shouldn't do HPT for at least another 5 days. Suspense is killing me!!

Best of luck to you hun, hope you get a BFP soon regardless of whether your AFs have settled down :dust:

Thanks hun
well my last 3 periods have come on CD49,CD44,CD39 so i just asumed things was settling down and it wud show its face around CD34 or sumet.

On CD39 now... so i dunno =[ its so hard !
if im not pregnant then this is just a horrible trick to play on me.

Hope we get our BFP very soon ! xx

Stacey_89 i see Your in notts, im in Mansfield...not too far from you.

Im on day 35 after having my angel and still waiting for AF :-( did a test and got BFN yesterday....

I hate the waiting especially when TTC again is so important yet our bodies dont want to work with us :-(

xxx

Stacey_89 i see Your in notts, im in Mansfield...not too far from you.

Im on day 35 after having my angel and still waiting for AF :-( did a test and got BFN yesterday....

I hate the waiting especially when TTC again is so important yet our bodies dont want to work with us :-(

xxx

Mine came 2 months to the day my angel was born. I also felt frustrated, like my body was just not cooperating! Hope yours returns to normal soon...

i live in carlton :)

Im so sorry for both of your loss's xxxxx

Just a sprinkle of hope to you girls...
The last time i was pregnant (ended in loss at 14wks). I was on CD 28 when I started testing (I couldn't wait til CD 31- the suspense was killing me!)
I got BFN after BFN and I was suffering with cramping and mood swings.

I had tested everyday for 8 days, spending a fortune on digital tests. I had given up hope by the time I'd reached CD 38 (and I was broke from all the damn HPTs!). I was resigned to the fact that the witch was on her way.

Then on CD 40, I couldn't stop peeing. I thought I was getting a pee infection so I made DH wear a condom when we made love.

On day 41, a colleague spotted that I was going to the ladies a lot and jokingly asked me if I was pregnant. I said something like "nope, no hope of that!". But being the POAS addict that I am I bought a HPT and I got a BFP!

Both of you might get a BFP in a few days, who knows?

PS: In the end I was getting BFNs because I ov very late that month, because I had just had 2 mcs in a row and my cycle was all over the place!

Baby dust to you xxxx

Thanks Ronshi :)
Thats made me feel so much better and feel more hopeful !

Im now on CD40 and will wait another week to test. My longest cycle since my loss has been 44days...but this was months ago. and my last 3 periods have got shorter,so why wud this one decide to come so late all off a sudden if i was not pregnant.... mmmm... just have to wait and see :) Im having no cramps now or nothing to show AF might be coming.

I had miscarriage on the 28th november and still no sign of AF! :( Look at us all here wanting our periods!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->