Anybody doing the Bliss buggy push?

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
Just seen this, the main one is in London but you can organise your own. Think it's a great way to raise funds and meet other mum's who have been through the same as us. I might organise one if I can get enough people together.:flower:https://www.bliss.org.uk/page.asp?section=190&sectionTitle=Bliss+Buggy+Push

If it were in Scotland in the Central Belt somewhere then we'd Ella and I) do it. :)

Theres one in glasgow and one in the north east.

I think Dona wanted to do one here last year, maybe we could fix something up for Edinburgh?

I'm thinking of sending for the pack to organise one but how do I go about getting people to do it and where do I find them from lol? x

You could see if there are any premie support groups, get your friends and family involved, any other baby groups, see if your local radio will do a shout out?

I think organising one in Edinburgh would be a great idea. No idea how we would go about it but would be happy to speak to the council to see what we need to do for permssion etc. (Unless anyone knows?) I am guessing a 5k buggy push in Holyrood Park as it seems to be were most 5k events take place?

First want to see if many people would want to do it as don't fancy organising a one woman walk :rofl:

We could defo pull off an Edinburgh one, theres so many of us nearby. If Dona's busy with the group i'd be happy to start the ball rolling once Tori's a bit more chilled oot?

And aye 25weeker you can help, you just volunteered lol

I did one in Lincoln, they do it in conjunction with the Lincoln 10k, its the 2nd year theyve done it, are there any local races or 10ks you can piggy back on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->