anybody else have very long labours everytime??

tulip2002

Reaction score
Ive been thru labour 3 times first time 9cm dialated then section. Second time delayed second stage (pushing) then section. 3rd time lucky natural birth. But the problem being ALL 3 OF MY LABOURS LASTED 4 DAYS!!!!!. I am so unlucky i think. And im assuming all my babies have been back to back also!. Now i know with my next one no doubt about it its going to be yet again a very long labour. It makes me so peeved off. But i dont mind as would prefer a 4 day labour against a section anyway but surely im not the only one who has very long labour :( i hope for a miracle this time!!!

Is that 4 days of active labour?! Yikes! I hope that this little one breaks the trend!

Yikes! My 1st was 24 hrs of active labour I got stuck at 7 cm for soo long but my water never broke until the very end so there was no panic to speed things up. Ended up with a natural delivery. 2nd baby I went into labour around 9 pm and she was born just after midnight! Was crazy it happened to fast.

No my first was pretty quick but I wish you luck with this one. I'd love for you to speak to my friend who scheduled herself a section because she thought labour would be too hard and she was worried about damaging her precious hoohaa. She's now been laid up for a few weeks now trying to heal.
I went into labour just after 11pm and had her at 7am. With 2 pushes she was out. I could have done it in one push but they told me to stop. No rips nothing. I'm hoping these twins deliver just as easily. The OB said it generally happens even quicker the second time but we'll see, I think every pregnancy can be different. I take nothing for granted. But please noooo c-section!
All the best to you again...blowing speedy delivery dust your way!:dust:

Wow 4 days that's long! How did you do it! My first was 23 hrs and my 2nd 18 hrs. Hope you have a shorter one this time around.

I can't even imagine 4 days of active labor. I'm so sorry.

1st 32 hours which was long enough for me. She just did not wanna come out

2nd 3.5 hours of all labor. I didn't even transition it was bam active labor.

3rd was literal He** I had too much amniotic fluid and my water broke from too much pressure but it lapped and healed itself but part of it kept coming. Active labor was only 2 hours BUT I didn't get there on my own it was assisted. My body just flat out refused to contract. Not only that but I had prodromal labor for weeks before that did absolutely nothing.

Not terrible but still nerve wrecking. I'm home the 4th follows the 2nd!! Since active labor was shortening each time I have hope! But I'll still be walking as much as possible here on out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->