Anybody else in this position?

M

Mumble

OH and I dont live together we both live with our parents. We have saved enough money for a house between us but have decided to stay living apart untill OH finishes college this summer so we can keep saving.

Anybody else not living with their OH but NTNP??

Me and my dh never lived together till the birth of our second child, due to money reasons. But now we are ntnp #3, married and have two great children =)

Well we live together, but we're also living with my parents, which makes TTC just as complicated lol.

lol NDH im now in the same boat lol me and dh had to leave our pr home and move in with my mum untill we can find somewhere else to live and its very hard keeping ttc to ourselves lol

It's not easy is it? Lol. And the worst part is DH is in no hurry to leave! I've been here since the first of June and he joined me at the end of November.

My parents go out alot in the evenings, they have alot of hobbies and stuff so we DTD then and my sister does be in the house but blah to her LOL

My parent's USED to go out a lot and give us space. Now they NEVER LEAVE. Not at the same time anyway.

lol my hubby doesnt get home till 630 at night and he leaves at 630 in the morning lol so we try and dtd when my brother and mum and kids are asleep lol ha ha

my hubby just wants to get out but trying to sort bills and appl. for council house as weve had countless problems in pri renting =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->