Anybody experience chunky/clear cervical mucous at 4-5 weeks?

discohospital

Reaction score
Sorry if tmi -- I'm just under 5 weeks pregnant (best estimate) and noticed a very small clump of clear mucous in my underwear.

I had this during my last pregnancy also and miscarried at 5 weeks, so I'm scared! I've had 3 losses and this is pregnancy #4. I have no children.

I'm hoping its just the mucous plug starting to form and a bit just leaks out from time to time?

Any experience would be greatl appreciated :)

I've had this globby snot-like CM for about 3 weeks now, and believe I'd be 7.5 weeks gone now,but still haven't had a bfp. will be stalking and I will come back to update

I'm so sorry for all your losses. I can't help with your question as that's not what I have, but I think everyone is different. I know its hard not to but try not to worry. The stress of worrying is more harmful to your baby than most anything at this point.

Hello had this with both my baby's nothing to worry about get this now with this pregnancy as well just as long as its not a funny colour and doesn't smell u r fine x

I have had lots of stretchy discharge this pregnancy from clear, to yellow, to green tinged! All normal x

Thank you all for your input! I really, really appreciate it.

I thought it was probably ok as it has no color or odor. It's just a bit "snotty":blush:

Last time the "snot" came a day before the blood started, so I was worried they were related somehow. I'm pretty confident they're not, though.

I'll ask my RE when I go in for my first ultrasound tomorrow.

mommy37, I hope you get your BFP soon <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->