Anybody get caught again straight after MC?

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Had a miscarriage last night/today, i was about 5 weeks (they wasnt too sure because periods are up the wall).

I have spoken to my midwife, she said soon as i stop bleeding we can try again, just wondered how many of you tried straight away and how long it took?

I have heard your extra fertile after a MC or is that not true?
x

Hiya - I had a natural MC on the 9th May and am now getting strong positives.....not sure if it's a BFP or elevated hormone levels (find out Monday hopefully) but it is defo possible that it can happen right away!

Hi HUN

It can defo happen straight away. :) so thats good news :)

However, some people dont even OV in the 1st month after a MC (like me) due to small amounts of left over tissue etc which come out with first AF.

i had my MC on april 29th (royal wedding day lol); never OV'd - and then had my first AF on 4th June (MY wedding day lol). This is exactly bang on in keeping with my periods before my MC - so much so that my dating is the same! Anyway, left over tissue came out when i had my AF so im now back on the TTC bandwagon :)

honeymoon baby here we come!

Being extra fertile after a MC is true - but it lasts for the first few months; not just the first month. So if doesnt happen in the first month - DONT PANIC!!!!

GOOD LUCK & LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU! XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->