anybody got lists going??

Scout

Reaction score
I'm a list person and start on things WAY in advance! LOL

DD will be 4 and a half by Christmas and I have a preliminary list going...

Puppy (still under consideration as it's such a huge commitment)
Hatchimal (dd is currently obsessed with the hatchimal collectibles so we'll see if she still is in 6 months)
Trampoline

That's it for now. I will get her one more toy, but am cutting WAY back this year as I've finally realized (after only 4 years of Christmases :wacko:) that dd gets excited for a couple things and the rest just ends up sitting and going in to a consignment sale! And let's face it, if I do end up getting her the puppy she is dying for, nothing else will get looked at. :haha:

They sound like great presents :)

I don't have a list or even any ideas yet :haha:

Ive got some ideas but wont start actual lists until after my sons birthday in late August. So far I have got them both Fidget Spinners and I am going to get my oldest a tablet and my youngest a Leap pad. thats as far as Ive gotten lol

But for my sons birthday I think I am getting him a new bike

I have an idea lost going at the moment but haven't looked into them much yet.....

I have two list at the minute, one for my sons birthday in October and one for Christmas and to be honest neither is going very well lol

Birthday
I-Phone

Christmas
9 year old, wrestlers and drawing material

19 year old, money

Thats it lol

I don't do lists, I'm terrible. All I know is I want a train table for his main present.

I love lists! I don't 'officially' start writing until end of October but I'm clocking up ideas at the minute. We did think of reconditioned tablets for all of them but I think that's a bit much in reality. My oldest wants heels, and ds3 might get his own scooter.

I'm planning on cutting back this year too but doubt I will when it comes to it

Haven't started my actual lists yet but have an Amazon wish list with ideas.
So far I'm looking at
Playmobil
Board Games

Those things sound great, wow a puppy would be fun, yep big commitment, but they are worth it if you love dogs, I have two adult dogs (had them both from pups) one a lab and the other a mini pinscher and love them both, they are like my kids to me lol

I have started a list but not going crazy either this year, my 4 yr old is really in Playmobil so going to get her the Children's hospital and ambulance, and a few little sets. And a puppy surprise, probly won't get much more.

My 10 yr old is the hardest to buy for she will probably mostly get clothes, jewelry etc

My 12 yr old will get a couple of video games, a couple nerf guns and a small lego set.

I've got a few ideas but nothing 100% just yet incase their interests change (they probably will lol)

Joint main present will be the kidkraft corner kitchen and accessories and an iPad for Isabelle.

That's about it so far x

I love lists! I don't 'officially' start writing until end of October but I'm clocking up ideas at the minute. We did think of reconditioned tablets for all of them but I think that's a bit much in reality. My oldest wants heels, and ds3 might get his own scooter.

I'm planning on cutting back this year too but doubt I will when it comes to it

I love lists too!! And yeah, I said the same about cutting back last year and, well, I'm going to try again this year and stick with it:thumbup:

I've got a few ideas but nothing 100% just yet incase their interests change (they probably will lol)

Joint main present will be the kidkraft corner kitchen and accessories and an iPad for Isabelle.

That's about it so far x

I got my daughter the Kidcraft grand gourmet corner kitchen a couple years ago and it's held up really well to her abuse LOL She's climbed all over it and it's had all kinds of liquids and sticky things dumped on it and it still cleans up nice and looks good.

Well, my list has already changed! LOL Which will happen probably 1000 times before Christmas. DD doesn't want a trampoline and I'm leaning more towards no pet this year.

So: hatchimal
board game

DD:
large lego box (got)
Im thinking of getting her some lego people etc to go with it
aquabeads (got)
lil pets mice track (got)

other than that i have NO idea what to get. shes requested a 'unicorn card' which i have no idea about :haha: and a fidget spinner :haha:

I've started putting a couple of ideas together but mostly generic things in case they change their minds.

DS1 (4)

Starter box of lego
Melissa and Doug Suspend Junior game
Magformers

DS2 (3)

Penguin Ice breaking game
Art set
Kinetic sand

That's about it so far x

I got my daughter the Kidcraft grand gourmet corner kitchen a couple years ago and it's held up really well to her abuse LOL She's climbed all over it and it's had all kinds of liquids and sticky things dumped on it and it still cleans up nice and looks good.

Aw excellent I can't wait to get it!! Isabelle on the other hand has now seen the little tikes kitchen where you connect a tablet to it.. a plastic one I much prefer the wooden one.. as I can't see the one she's chosen standing the test of time. I wanted to get them something that purely used there imagination but technology is getting in everywhere now days- even play kitchens which I wasn't expecting x

I have bought mostly for my nearly 2 year old twins at the moment, they are so much easier to buy for than my 7 and 10 year old, I have a mental list of some if the things I would like to get them:

7 year old
Laptop
Scooter
Five nights at Freddy's game/figures etc
Games
IPod

10 year old
Laptop
Clothes
Badminton/Tennis sets
Clay
Cookery books/items
Ipod

I've already bought quite a bit for dd2&3 (Don't have a clue what to get dd1 this year!) Here's what I have so far (lists with asterisks are just ideas that I'm not sure about yet)

DD3 Light up Belle shoes
DD2 Light up Rapunzel shoes
DD2 Barbie Chelsea and trike/trailer
DD3 Barbie and sister with horse
DD3 Light up princess Barbie
DD3 Princess Anna dress
DD2 Ariel Dress
DD2 Barbie Light up Mermaid
DD2 Sylvanian families Supermarket
DD3 Sylvanian families Campervan
DD2 Sylvanian families popcorn cart
DD2 Sylvanian families chihuahua family
DD3 Sylvanian families Cat family

Dd1
*Bike
*Board games (possibly cluedo, game of life)
*Sylvanian families bits (she likes to arrange it all and set it up, but doesn't play much with it)
*Roller skates

Dd2
*Kiddizoom camera/ cheap digital camera
*drawing/craft stuff
*Hungry hippos

dd3
*Bike (unsure as she could just use dd2s balance bike)
*Barbie dolls house
*new dolls pram

I also have dd2&3s birthdays before Christmas. Dd2 is getting a bike and will get some other little bits plus clothes (I don't go crazy on birthdays) although have no ides what to get dd3 for hers.

I also have a playmobil takealong house that I bought, but not sure who to give it to or when!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->