Anybody used to have the Implant?

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
Just thought I would post to read about experiences :thumbup:

So had my implant removed 11th April
First AF 19th April very painful and heavy finished on 23rd April

Since then nothing :wacko: thought seeing as I got first AF quick things were going back to normal.....guess not

No cramps no sign of AF coming,just slightly tender boobs and BFN yesterday afternoon.

How did your periods come back?
And when did you get your BFP :happydance:
Xx

Hi
I had my implant removed end of August 13 (it was actually in a few months over the 3 years). My periods were not regular but I was ovulating. Got my BFP less than 4 months later. I was worried it might take longer but seemed to sort itself out quite quickly. Good luck!

Hi

I had the implant removed 3 years ago and felt like my body didn't get back into it's groove for a good 6 months, I had crazy symptoms and very random periods. I hated the implant from day 1

hey hun with DS1 - i had the implant removed and went back to normal straight away :bfp: on first cycle trying ( this was 7 months after removal)

DS2 - implant removed and i had a "period" a few days later. after this i went to only getting AF once every 60-90 days (so 2-3 months).. took us 16 months to conceive. I didnt do any temping or anything.

Bubba 3 - implant removed November 28th 13 - first cycle was 113 days long... i started taking Vitex, Evening primrose oil, folic acid, baby vitamins and temping and checked cervical mucous and cervix position every day. I got my :bfp: on my second cycle .. so after 6 months xx

I had the Mirena, and as soon as it got taken out I conceived! So it was taken out, my period started the next day, and I was pregnant by the end of the month.

So I had the implant put in Sept 2013, removed it in March 2014, got my bfp last week! Good luck x

So I had the implant put in Sept 2013, removed it in March 2014, got my bfp last week! Good luck x

Awh congrats :) how did your periods come back?
Starting to think im out and af is just going to be a late mess up. Even if i ovulated later then thought surely a bfp would show up now. X

Plus today im having very mild aches...not cramps and the odd twinge in my sides

aches and cramps can be a good sign though! My period came within about a week after removal tbh x

Yeah my period came within a week of removal... Just no sign of the second one coming -_- starting to feel annoyed at my body already lol

I had mine removed 15th April, BFP 11th May, no period at all lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->