• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone 10 dpo?

emilyandkai

mum to 1 ttc #2
Reaction score
I am 10dpo today, tested twice and got bfn, im so impatient lol.

not much in the way of sympotms really, sore bb's but i get these pre-af anyway.

and some crampy feelings now and then, the only thing i did notice was a increase in creamy cm, tmi but its so much its almost strecthy like ewcm.
Not sure if thats a sign or not! fx

thats a really good sign hun. im 10dpo too. tested and bfn but its way too early to test ....for me anyway. ur symptoms sound great thou xxxxx

I'm close...I think I am 10-11dpo.
I'm also testing bfn and no real symptoms at the moment.
Except I am getting pretty bloated but I have eaten a lot today

Hi, I'm guessing I am 10dpo....cycles are so shambolic and did not test for ovulation as on hol! Testing this morn bfn... I had mild cramps for 2-3 days then nothing. I don't hold out much hope!!!

i am 10dpo today and have not tested yet trying to leave it as long as possible as my periods are usually all over the place but since my ectopic they have become regular which is so werid for me but i am grateful it is sort of normal. we've been TTC for almost 3 years now, i really hope you get your bfp soon, which brand of test are you using to test so early?

I used the superdrug 10 miu i think they are.
I know its early to test.... I torture myself lol, stare so hard at the test window I may develop a squint ahaha x

oh i never had any luck with superdrug ones lol twice i got a false positive so just stopped using them al together, with my pregnancy which turned out to be ectopic i used clearblue one with conception indecator, but usually i use the bulk bought NHS ones, i was only 3 weeks gone with my son when those showed positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->