Anyone 16 DPO?? WHAT SYMPTOMS ARE YOU HAVING? HAVE YOU TEST YET?

nini0914

Reaction score
Hey everyone im 16 DPO and feeling all the right symptoms to being pregnant.:happydance: I have had the lower back pain and the stomach cramps. I do have these around AF time but it always lasted for a day or two. This time they lasted for days and all day almost like i will wake out of my sleep to this mess. I also feel cramping after i go to the bathroom nauseous and even threw up a couple times. And mind you i have not got the :witch: yet thank god but i also havent tested yet im scared because i dont want a :bfn:. has anyone tested and got a positive for August:shrug::shrug::wacko::wacko:

:dust:

I got my bfp monday I was totally shocked! I wasnt really trying and my husband works on the river 30 days at a time and I thought with him being gone like that it would be impossible to get pregnant since my period tracker said I woukd b O'ing when he would be at work. Last period was june 19th I was due to O july 15th. Needless to say period tracker was not accurate he was home 1st week of july and I conceived when he was home. As far as symptoms go I didn't have any until I was 6 days late and the smell of a grilled cheese made me sick so I thought I better test and got a bfp :) im 7 weeks along and shocked but excited! Sending lots of baby dust your way and keeping my fingers crossed that you get your BFP!!!!!

THANKS HUN AND THE BABY DUST WORKED BECAUSE I WENT TO THE ER THIS MORNING AND THEY TOLD ME I WAS PREGGERS. I GOT MY ULTRASOUND TO MAKE SURE IT WASNT IN MY TUBES WHEN IS YOUR DUE DATE MINE IS April 16 2014

YAY!!!! Awesome news! So happy for you! EDD is March 26th :baby: ...My Dr. was booked up until the 22nd and I'm so anxious to get my first ultrasound!!

Aww ok we are not that far apart and i know you cant although i couldnt really see anything it still felt good to know that he or she was there. I have official doctors appointments on the 13th and the 16th jus to make sure my levels are moving up like they suppose too.. Awww im so happy for us

I hope and pray you have a sticky bean! I haven't felt the greatest this evening...Very tired no energy whatsoever and just all around BLAH. House work has come to a halt all I want to do is sleeeeep lol.

same here i was suppose to help cook for a bbq that started at 6 and i jus started i have been sleeping eating and jus plain ol lazy n feeling jus fatt lol

Lol sounds like me I have been napping off and on all day. I did mange to get dressed lol

we have a longggg way to go it will get better tho what other symptoms are you having im still having some mild back pain and breast tenderness

My boobs are super sore and are very heavy off and on nausea but nothing like it was with my first pregnancy and hungry all the time like I eat and 10 mins later its like I never ate. Im hoping this first tri flies lol

yes mine are too my breast are very heavy and at first i was having really bad nausea but my doctor gave me zolfrin and it works great my appetite has increased but all i been eating is chipotle and pizza i get two burrito bowls a day lol

I HAVE MY FIRST DOCTORS APPOINTMENT TO DAY IM VERY EXCITED :happydance: I CANT REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST HEARD MY OTHER CHILDRENS HEARTBEAT BUT I HOPE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR IT TODAY AND I HOPE I GET A PIC OF THE ULTRA SOUND:headspin: ITS TODAY AT 330

Yay!! Let me know how it goes. My appt is next thursday and its dragging by. I'll be 9 weeks by the time I see my dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->