Anyone already planning #3?

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
:baby: is 3m and our toddler is 2. Already planning when to stop bc. I'm going to do 2more depo rounds (3 total) and then let my cycle get back to normal and hopefully begin Ttc next spring summer :happydance: I can't wait bc I get to attempt a vbac again after 2cs!1st was breech 2nd was hr drops due to a massive unknown infection until they opened me up.

Me! We are planning to start trying next summer as well.

At the moment it feels scarily soon but I'm sure by the beginning of the year I will be counting down the days.

I'm expecting it to take a bit bc I should get my shot in March but I won't so it should take a bit to fully leave my system and get reg cycles back. It took 9m to conceive our last without bc issues bc I have thyroid issues.

Me! Hoping to start ntnp around Christmas (although I'm hoping I might be able to convince DH to make it October :haha:)

It sounds like we'll have similar aged children, Darlin65, if all works out as we are currently planning. My 2 are 25 months and 4.5 months old and we am to try again around May 2015 :)

I think it's nice knowing ods will be in preschool when #3 arrives and I want to potty train #2 faster I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->