Anyone bought/played any new games lately?

vhal_x

The four of us.
Reaction score
My recent purchases have been:

Sleeping Dogs.
Darksiders.
Darksiders II Collector's Edition (UK).
Darksiders II Premium Edition (France).
Guild Wars 2 Collector's Edition.
New Super Mario Bros 2.

and next week Tales of Graces f should be arriving :)

Currently playing through both Sleeping Dogs and NSMB2, once those are done, probably work on Darksiders 1 & 2 :)

You? xx

I'm guessing nobody has bought any new games then :shrug:

Oh well. My Tales of Graces f shipped yesterday, so hopefully it will be here soon. Next week Arkham City GOTY will be here. Can't wait to play Harley Quinn's Revenge :D xx

We don't have any consoles anymore :cry: and my laptop is rubbish so no new games, but I did start playing WoW again, I will also be trying to get a PS3 in time for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII x x x

I got guildwars two recently but as a wow player I'm struggling with it! Think I'm just a hoardie at heart lol xXx

For the Horde!!! :haha:

I was going to try GW2, but I looked it up and it would kill my laptop, its already struggling with WoW since 5.0.4 :( x x x

I've ordered The Sims 3 and an expansion pack :dohh:

Thinking of getting Guild Wars 2. :O

Still playing through Sleeping Dogs, but it's now on the back burner a bit due to Darksiders. Just about completed Darksiders so I am almost ready to move onto Darksiders 2!

Sadly Arkham City GOTY has been moved back to November so haven't played that yet, but due this week is One Piece Pirate Warrior (Collector's Edition) and Borderlands 2 (Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition) :D Yay :)

Played some Borderlands 2 at Gamescom last month, so really looking forward to it :D Also got my replacement copy of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 We Are Tekken Edition due this week (first copy arrived totally smashed to bits).

Purchased Brink today too, not sure when I'll get round to playing that though xx

My husband and I bought Dark Souls when it came out for PC in August. Holy crap is that game both EXTREMELY DIFFICULT and frustrating, but I can't get enough of it! Sometimes, after playing for 5 hours after work just to die and lose all my progress (and tossing the controller across the room :haha:) I wonder whether I should be subjecting myself to this amount of stress while pregnant... :dohh:

We also bought Torchlight 2, which comes out at midnight tonight and we're staying up. This one should be a lot less stressful!

waiting for tekken tag tournament 2 to be delivered. I spent this morning looking out for the postman and he didn't bring it :( hope it comes tomorrow.

I'm also waiting on that lindblum. My copy actually arrived on release day, but I had preordered the We Are Tekken edition from GAME, and it came completely destroyed so just waiting on my replacement now. Hoping it comes tomorrow. Fed up waiting :/ xx

hope you get it today.
Mail usually comes 11:30 here so just waiting another hour.

I'm still not feeling GW2 :( Regretting spending the money on it now, bloody frustrating xXx

yaaaayyyyyyyy its here :D

Got mine too :D In the same shitty packaging though that the first came in. Luckily this one was okay :)

Also received my Borderlands 2 Limited Edition guide book (to go with my Ultimate Loot Chest edition I received the other day) :)

Yay XD xx

What packaging did it come in? my stuff from Game always comes in a thin corrugated cardboard type envelope.
did it work ok for you? I played it without installing the update and it crashed and switched off my ps3 in the middle of arcade mode so ps3 wanted to do a system restore before i could play it again. i installed the update and its fine now. I don't like the customization, i think the t6 version was better, you can't even change the colours :(

nikki, i'm not a wow player, i ve played a couple of other FTP mmorpg's tho and i tried playing guildwars and i found it really boring i couldn't get into it either.

Well i figured out how to change the colours :p

My toddler just ejected the disc!!! If she does that again im going to have to turn the ps around so she can't reach the touch bits. i didn't even notice her playing with it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->