Anyone checking cervix

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies again.
Are any of you cervix checking?

I'm not really sure how it works but I read that if u conceive ure cervix (Sorry spelled wrong) is high and soft.
Well mine is low and hard so does that mean I'm out?

It's so frustrating because I'm getting a few pregnancy signs. Achey breast lower mild belly cramping that's kind of toward the right hand side and mild lower back twinges. It's not painful at all just very very mild.

Also temp has been raised since ovulation.
Need to temp today yet because I've misplaced the thermometer. Doh.

My temps since ovulation have been over 37c when normally it's only 36c also have the sniffles although not to bad today.

Really had all my hopes up until I felt cervix. It's definitely low and hard but it's wet. Been getting creamy cm. But not loads of it. Sorry all the TMI:oops:

Not due AF according to my tracking app until 7th Feb so is it to early to be checking cervix.

Can any of you ladies please give me any advice.

I'm 39 years old and I know it can take a long time to get pregnant if ure over 35 or it may not happen at all. But was so excited when I started getting the breast pain ETC.

Really think I'm out this month ladies :confused::-(

Hi!

With my last TWW when I found out I was pregnant with my DD my CP stayed in the LFC position. My CM was dry/creamy until 9dpo when it turned watery and I was certain AF was coming but at 11dpo I got my BFP! That being said I’ve heard that CP and CM are completely different each pregnancy and not reliable but I will definitely be checking again this TWW!

So you’re definitely not out! Baby dust to you!

I should note once I got my BFP I didn’t check my CP so don’t know if it eventually became high and soft!

I should note once I got my BFP I didn’t check my CP so don’t know if it eventually became high and soft!

Thank you hun. What does LFC mean? Sorry I'm a little new to this haha.

Checked mine today and it's still low and hard.
My temp is still over 37c which is weird.
My CM is more watery today was a little creamy yesterday but it's more watery today.
I'm only 4 or 5 dpo so I'm not sure even if cervix position counts that early.
The 2ww isn't fun is it hon.
I told myself I wudnt do the whole symptom spotting but when the symptoms are quite obvious you just can't help it.
Good luck hun I hope this is ure month to.

Ah I've worked it out low firm crossed.
Yep that's what mine is like and the hole is pointing toward my back. I think it feels closed. It doesn't really feel open. It's pointing so far back so it's hard to tell for sure.

Sorry it means Low Firm and Closed. My cervix always goes low and hard after I ovulate and was the same the month I got my BFP.

So I really wouldn’t try to go much on your CP and CM! The only noticeable difference was at 9dpo when my CM went watery with little white bits in (sorry if TMI) normally it would just go watery before AF!

Clossed not crossed stupid phone lol

Sorry it means Low Firm and Closed. My cervix always goes low and hard after I ovulate and was the same the month I got my BFP.

So I really wouldn’t try to go much on your CP and CM! The only noticeable difference was at 9dpo when my CM went watery with little white bits in (sorry if TMI) normally it would just go watery before AF!

Don't worry hun not TMI at all. I had that yesterday when checking my cervix there was these little white bits on my finger it was gross. I actually said out loud ewwwww. Hahaha.

Maybe the cervix is not a good indicator then. I never checked mine after I got my BFP last time so I don't know what mine felt like. Maybe it takes time to rise.

Oh well guess all we can do is wait. I'm itching to test but I know it's far to early yet. I've got one in my drawer and it's gonna take alot of will power not to cave in.

Was thinking of testing Saturday but not sure if that will be to early. I'm cycle day 18 today and ov on cycle day 13 or 14.
I know years ago when I was last pregnant almost 7 years ago that a pregnancy test wud detect 4 days b4 missed period but I don't know if there more advanced now.
Gonna try and hold off as long as I can.
Hope we both and all the other ladies in the tww get there BFPs.
I think I'll die of shock if I get mine hahaha.

When I was trying to conceive my 2nd baby I was checking my cervix. I found that it would go up and down like a yo-yo during the first week and most 2nd week after ovulation. Then the day before or day of period if we hadnt conceived cervix dropped and opened and no trouble feeling for it. When I conceived my cervix was high barely on show (like tucked in). So checking it during the 2 weeks isn’t the best method only the day or 2 before your period will give you a good ish indicator. Best of luck :)

When I was trying to conceive my 2nd baby I was checking my cervix. I found that it would go up and down like a yo-yo during the first week and most 2nd week after ovulation. Then the day before or day of period if we hadnt conceived cervix dropped and opened and no trouble feeling for it. When I conceived my cervix was high barely on show (like tucked in). So checking it during the 2 weeks isn’t the best method only the day or 2 before your period will give you a good ish indicator. Best of luck :)

Thank you so much. That is very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->