Anyone Dizzy?

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
If so can you please describe your dizziness. Do you feel like you are spinning? Or is it more like a cloudy feeling?

I really need some help. I have been trying to find answers for hours and no one is responding. And I am feeling all emotional :cry:

11dpo currently

10 dpo I began feeling light headed/cloudy headed sort of like a head cold. No congestion at all but sinus pressure.

:hugs: :hugs:

You said you really need some help and I think the best thing would be to contact your doctor about it. A doctor is the only one who will be able to calm your concerns and give you answers about why you are feeling dizzy. I have not experienced this at 10-11 DPO so I cannot be any assistance in explaining why it is happening, but I do know that dizziness is never something to ignore hon. I have not heard of that being a normal pregnancy symptom.

:hugs: :hugs:

You said you really need some help and I think the best thing would be to contact your doctor about it. A doctor is the only one who will be able to calm your concerns and give you answers about why you are feeling dizzy. I have not experienced this at 10-11 DPO so I cannot be any assistance in explaining why it is happening, but I do know that dizziness is never something to ignore hon. I have not heard of that being a normal pregnancy symptom.

Thank you. I meant I needed help just with the question. I am not dizzy to that extent. It is actually a very common pregnancy symptom and and even more common symptom before AF. I learned that now after all my research lol. I was just hoping to hear from women that experienced it on here. When I googled it a lot of post came up.

Thank you so much for the hugs! I am just hormonal right now as I am sure I am about to get AF. :hugs::hugs:

Aw hon so sorry I misunderstood. I understand now. It could be so many things, hmm. Rapid hormonal changes (increasing or decreasing) can cause some pretty wacky things in our bodies. The issue is that at 10 DPO, rapid hormonal changes could go either way: it could be something related to implantation (a secondary progesterone surge) or the progesterone drop preceding AF.

Have you tested?

Just did some Googling and progesterone can definitely cause dizziness, so if your progesterone just shot up (maybe due to implantation) that could perhaps explain it?

Just did some Googling and progesterone can definitely cause dizziness, so if your progesterone just shot up (maybe due to implantation) that could perhaps explain it?

Thanks so much you taught me something new now I have to head to google lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"