anyone doing any festivals this year?

babyv13

Reaction score
we're going to kelburn garden party this summer, my LO will be 6 months - I'm so excited because I think she'll love it even though she's really young :happydance:

anyone else taking their LO(s) to any this year or going to any without LO?

Taking Ivy to Shambala again this year as we went the first two years of her life but missed it last year as me and her dad split up a month before! So this year we are going with him and his new gf and lots of my single mumma friends :) Kelburn Garden Party looks so fun!

Without her I'm either going to Worldwide or Soundwave and hopefully Secret Garden Party....need summer to come nowwww

I know, I dunno why I've never been before! we're going with a couple of my friends but no other babies but I'm sure that means she'll be spoiled rotten.

shambala looks amazing, what age was ivy when you first took her?

where's worldwide? soundwave looks amazing, my one regret is not going to a festival in croatia before I got pregnant :dohh: wonder if there are any family friend ones!

I'm going to a techno 'festival' on my own but it's near where I live and I'm only going the one day so I don't feel *too* guilty about leaving her with her dad 🙈

Going to Kendal Calling again this year, with the kids. This'll be the 4th year we've been.

Shambala was awesome when I went, it was about 6 years ago x

What's Kendal Calling like with kids? It's moved to Appleby now, right? I have always avoided it because Kendal is my hometown so it was like a who's who of schoolmates, but I quite fancy giving it a go this year!

Don't have a LO but doing Reading festival this year! Did Leeds last year xxx

Kendal calling looks good!

CRWx I went to leeds 9 years ago and loved it :) enjoy! :)

Kendal calling looks good!

CRWx I went to leeds 9 years ago and loved it :) enjoy! :)

We had LOADS of rain last year, it was swampy! Luckily our tent didn't flood :haha:. First time at a festival, in a place I've never been, thrown in at the deep end! xxx

literally! :haha: leeds was my first festival too!

I don't think we'll take him this year to one (he's 5 months now)...but prob next year. It'll be different going to a family friendly one for a change lol

I know, I dunno why I've never been before! we're going with a couple of my friends but no other babies but I'm sure that means she'll be spoiled rotten.

shambala looks amazing, what age was ivy when you first took her?

where's worldwide? soundwave looks amazing, my one regret is not going to a festival in croatia before I got pregnant :dohh: wonder if there are any family friend ones!

I'm going to a techno 'festival' on my own but it's near where I live and I'm only going the one day so I don't feel *too* guilty about leaving her with her dad 🙈

Worldwide is in south of France and looks lovely but soundwave has the most INCREDIBLE line up this year ahhhhhh. Which techno festival? I really want to go to Eden in Scotland, wish I could afford to do loads more!

Ivy was 13 months when we first took her :) she loves it, I felt so bad that we didn't go in the end last year but sharing a tent with an ex when we had only just broken up seemed like too much! Your LO will have sooooo much fun festivals are the perfect environment for kiddos :)

And I think soundwave is fairly family friendly as far as Croatian festivals go! Still wanna go alone though for selfish reasons :haha:

We are doing quite a few. We are doing Eden and TITP as they are both fairly local to us. And I think we are going to do Watchet. And maybe Stainsby as that's a whole different atmosphere.
We'll probably do Rewind as well as that's only 20 minutes away. And I'm going to V with friends. Friends and I are also hoping to do the 'Secret Garden Party'. I'd never heard of it. But it looks great.

I think my main goal is to do somewhere like Wacken open air. But not this year.

Secret garden party is amaaaazzzzzziiiinnnggg, so much fun!

cant wait to get back on the festival scene. once our house is done were going to get a camper van so we can take the boys. Deff want to get to bestival and possibly reading and glasto.

Secret garden party is amaaaazzzzzziiiinnnggg, so much fun!

We've never done it and it's one everyone recommends. And it's one of my all time favourite bands that are going and they're only doing 2 gigs in the UK this year.

I'm going to Leeds fest, which I do every year but only for one day this year as baby will be tiny still. The kids will stay with DH whilst I go with my bestie.

Just waiting on full line up to be released to pick the best day :happydance:

We are going to glastonbudget again. Been last 2 years with lo and he loves it. Toying with idea of sonisphere for dh and I. Used to do loads before lo came along...

I would absolutely love to go to Isle of Wight this year but its right on my due date :cry:

There is always a festival in my back garden but I dont know if that will happen this year as they went off and never paid for stuff. And I was looking forward to it not being heavily pregnant. So I dont know as they have not announced nothing on their face book page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->