anyone doing anything nice for new year?

T

tinytoes

...or have the energy for it?

We've friends over and I'm soooo nervous of staying up till 12. It might finish me off. :rofl:I've so got used to my 9pm bedtime!!!!

...wondering if I can abandon my friends early and leave them to it in my living room... or if that really is being a crap hostess!! :rofl:

praying LO has a good night!!

my OH is working. My parents have invited me over with Alasdair but, like you, I'm worried about staying up late! I am used to going to bed between 9 and 10 (admittedly usually closer to 9!) so midnight or even past 10 seems very late!

At least in your own house you can sneak off.

:lol:
I'll just be nipping on French salad and reeeeelax! But I will be going to the town square at about 10.30 to see the Fireworks with Lola. She's gonna love going to sleep later but I'll be like a walking dead person!

I'll just be nipping on French salad and reeeeelax! But I will be going to the town square at about 10.30 to see the Fireworks with Lola. She's gonna love going to sleep later but I'll be like a walking dead person!

thats nice. my LO becomes a right pain if he's up late so good luck to you!!!

That sounds lovely!

I hear ya sista - at one minute past 7 my dd turns into a screaming hysterical mess!!!! She has been like this isnce she was 5 months, and still is now, and she is 4!!!!!!

So she is always always always always in bed by 7 - no exceptions!!!!!

Kyle's having a nice night in with Granny and i've been invited around to my new boyfriends house..(wish me luck!) to bring in the bells with his family, then we're going to a friends party. I must admit, i'm planning on getting rather drunky! :D

I highly doubt ill be awake at midnight unless elliot wakes me up lol....i cant do late nights anymore.....how sad is that?

keely.

I hear ya sista - at one minute past 7 my dd turns into a screaming hysterical mess!!!! She has been like this isnce she was 5 months, and still is now, and she is 4!!!!!!

So she is always always always always in bed by 7 - no exceptions!!!!!
:rofl: snap

Well originally me, Leigh & Moo and his SIL, her husband and their babe were all supposed to be going round to MIL's tonight... however, MIL & FIL have got stinking colds and now Moo is poorly too.

So plan B is Leigh and I staying at home looking after Moo, and I'll quite possibly be asleep shortly after Leigh gets home about 5.30pm as I'm exhausted!!! :cry:

Will probably treat ourselves to a Chinese or something and finally open the bottle of Pink Champagne that a friend bought us when Moo was born! (It's been in the fridge for nearly 6 months... do you reckon it'll be cold enough by now?!! :rofl: )

Oh well, so it's not a party as such, but at least we'll see in the New Year as a family!! :cloud9:

Nothing too exciting here. Going out for dinner with OH and our kids and then coming home :)

Truthfully, I don't have the energy to do much else.

We've decided to stay at home. We're gonna watch the new years show in new york on tv and try to watch the ball drop in time square at 12:00.. Doubt we'll be awake by then though ! :lol:

Nothing , im not into the whole thing as much as i used to.
I go to bed about 10 as i usually do :lol: Nothing has changed its just any other day to me !

Were doing a spot of babysitting :rofl:

Weve got our nibbles, drink and champers in......will probably be in bed with tv on at midnight!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->