Anyone done a juice fast?

RoxieHart

Baking #2
Reaction score
I'm starting one tomorrow! Aiming for 7 days!

I have done one before for 7 days and felt great afterwards, it was like a detox! Not to mention really good weight loss results!

Anyone done one? Any tips on how ill get through the first few days being hungry, moody, and having to tend to moody teething baby! :haha:

Hi!
I would like to confirm first if you are a pregnant lady? If you are going to follow juice fast during your pregnancy then I will suggest you are doing totally wrong with yourself and your baby. But if you are normal then you can start this fast but not in continuation. You should choose any 4 days of a week, those days you can stay back with just juice and fruits. In my opinion eating fruits are more energetic then juice. And rest three days you should take high protein and low carb food. Daily give 20 mins to simple exercise or walking. This will really work to reduce weight. Keep doing this for 6 months for better result.

Juicing is a good idea to lose weight. You can dilute your juice 50/50 with water. If you can afford filtered water, use that. Just follow this as an alternative of water. Whenever you feel thirsty drink diluted juice instead of water. Fruit juice tends to be too sweet for comfortable fasting. This will give same effect, and tastes better. Be sure to drink the water first, for after the juice you may not want the water as much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->