Anyone due early July / late June??

JWandBump

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm 21 and I'm due 2nd July with number 2 :D I have a little girl called Emily who's 2 in April :cloud9:

Would love a bump buddy! Just someone to chat too and share the experience with :) xx

Hi JWandbump, I'm also due July 2, 2013 with a baby boy :D I would also love a bumb buddy so if you like to be bump buddies I'm in :)

Oo yay! :D how are you? How's your pregnancy been so far?

Mine seems to have gone so fast! Lol i take it you having a boy? :) bless! I am too :D found out at 16weeks and I have another scan tomorrow so hoping he's still a boy lol xx

I know right!!! I'm doing good, how are you? My pregnancy is going awesome so far. My first trimester was kind of rough, now everything is pretty smooth. How neat I first found out at 16 weeks I paid a company to find out sooner. Haha Than I found out again Feb.12 that's funny dh told me all babies are boys then the penis falls off that turns them into a girl lol. So I was in the same boat thinking it might changed lol. It's still a boy his penis didn't fall off if it was a boy at 16 weeks chances are still is :D How is your pregnancy going so far?

Yeh I'm doing good, first tri felt like one massive hangover! Second is ok so far :) I have a almost 2 year old daughter aswell so its been hard keeping up with her lol

Well that's what I'm hoping that he will still be a he lol I've bought do much blue clothes :haha: If it happens tho I got bags full of girls clothes in the attic lol

You bought much so far? Ill add you as a friend on here :) Xx

That's great!!! Aww two years old she must be a doll I can't wait to have a baby girl. I wanted my boy first so I was blessed next want a girl we shall see if I get my way :D Lol its going to still be a boy so blue is good :D. I know you must have already found out so is it still a boy???

Yes please do add me as a friend on here. I've bought somethings this is my parents first grandchild so they want to spoil him they are planning on buying the crib and some other things. Dh and I are planning on having everything set up by May. Have you guys decided when you will have all his thing ready by?

Its still a boy! Yay! Haha I'm so please just went and bought a few boy outfits. Kinda been putting it of just incase lol yeh I wanted girl then boy but I don't mind how its gone, just feel blessed with one of each :)

Ok I think I added you right lol Aww well I already got a cot bed and pram from Emily but I want a new pram! Just gotta convince OH, other than that everything I got already is pink and girly lol so time to go shopping!! :D

Well we got a spare room just full of junk so we need to empty it then we can start! Hope it's done by may/June! Need to get a move on really lol xx

Yay to him still baby a baby boy :))

I'm sure you can convince him... I have to get everything since he is my first but I'm sure next time around if its a girl I'm going to get all new stuff because I'm sure as hell not having baby girl in boy stuff. Keeping my fingers crossed he lets you get a new pram. I love love love love shopping been doing almost all through my pregnancy almost not so much in the beginning.

Yes it would be best if done before May/June definitely June don't want it to be any later. I heard baby boys tend to come a little earlier than girls do so our little guys may be here ending June. I'm to excited to meet him.

Can I be your bump buddy too?

Im due July 6th with another little girl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"