Anyone due Feb 2013??

Blue_bear

Mum to 1 and 1 cooking
Reaction score
Hiya, anyone else due Feb time? Ive just found out im pregnant with my second. Couldnt be happier :) i seem to have forgotten all the hard/bad tim bits! I think im about 5 weeks ish so still time for lots mpre Feb babies to join the gang :)

Hi there,

I'm due 10th feb, are you starting a thread?

My friend Hopefulheath was a July Beach Bump :) I was a May Blossom xx

Hiya, will see how many of us there are i guess :)

Lovely that its your second bubba too, with a similar age gap! How are you feeling?

A little tired and sick but not as bad as last time...yet! How are you doing? X

Hi I'm due feb 13th.. This is my first and I'm absolutely terrified ... My partner is also, at what stage can you find out the gender of the baby? Is it 18 weeks? I'm completely oblivious to this whole pregnancy thing :( need help from you girlies x

Gah, keep loosing my posts!

Laura, you can pay to have gender scans from around 16 weeks but if your having normal NHS scans then its 20weeks. I do know that some hospitals wont tell you though so worth checking with you MW. Have you booked in to see your GP?

Im just feeling tired atm, bit queasy at times but MS didnt start til 6 weeks last time. Got a long day at work today though which will be tough!

Hey girls,

I'm due in February with my first. Very excited, but a little disappointed I haven't had any real symptoms e.g. morning sickness! (bet I won't be saying that if it arrives.) Felt a bit queasy,but nothing much. Think I'm about 5 and a half weeks at the moment :happydance:

Em xxx

Em, Its normal! I feel a bit like that at the mo, like im waiting to feel pregnant. However i was so sick with my ds, i dont know why im wishing it on myself!

had a miscarriage last month, but am preggo ago! Believe I am around 4 1/2 weeks right now. I have an appointment with the MW on monday. Have my fingers crossed for a sticky babe <3

Aside from a feeling a bit of queasiness, and extreme fatigue, not much help happening here!

I'm due sometime around V-Day (14th)! Have my second scan on Friday morning -- first one was last Monday and we saw the gest. sac (although it looked pretty small)... always paranoid, but also (cautiously) excited and hopeful for Friday's scan.

Blue_bear -- when was the scan in your signature from? You can already see yolk sac 'n embryo?!

Hi Girls!

Congrats on all your BFPs :happydance:

I am due on February 16th (I think!). Currently not feeling any symptoms as such, just seem to have a bloated tummy. Had a tiny amount of brown spotting and cramps on and off for the last four days or so but nothing today, which I think is a good thing :shrug:

Really trying not to worry about anything! It's taken about 20 months to get here, along with 2 faint positivies in the past which may have been chemical pregnancies but who knows... it all doesn't seem to matter so much anymore now :thumbup:

Hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months. Or 8 more to be precise :winkwink:

xxx

hows everyone feeling?

Still not many symptoms here. Had to reschedule my appointment from monday because the house was sick :(

Morning sickness has started here, not too bad yet thankfully!

The scan in my siggy is my DS, that was at 7weeks. Dont think im going to gt an early one this time round.I hate waiting til 12 weeks!!

i finally had my first midwife appointment this morning!

Have an ultrasound booked for tomorrow at 1pm! So excited to see a bean! :):cloud9::happydance:

Wow lucky you getting a scan tomorrow, ive got to wait until 24th!
Got MW appt on 10th tho.

Hope your scan goes ok!?

hey girls!
im currently 9 weeks+2:)
had an early u/s at 6weeks+6,,and heard the heartbeat!:)
EDD is Feb. 6.
wishing everyone a h&h pregnancy!

Wow you will have a close age gap to Coffee!!!

Hope everyone is feeling ok x

Can'tbelieve hi missed this thread :dohh: Feb 23rd for me, dating scan in just over a week so we'll see if my date changes. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->