Anyone due in april 2012, looking for a bump buddy?

dueinapril

Reaction score
HI, im Emma.. im 27 and due in april with my 6th baby.. we have all boys up to now and cant wait for this little one to join us too.... looking for a bump buddy to share the ups n downs of pregnancy with..... xx :)

hi brittany, thanx for replying :) .... wow your 1st baby!, I bet you are very excited?... I remember my first pregnancy like it was yesterday. My oldest son is almost 9 now haha.
This baby is going to be my 6th but my fiance's 1st baby, so it's almost like im doing it for the first time aswell. Its been really nice to see him go through all the emotions of becoming a daddy, have you had a ultrosound yet?.... I had an early one as there is alot of twins and triplets in my family, there is def only one cooking in there though :) ...... How are you finding early pregnancy so far?. I've been suffering alot with morning sickness, ive never had it with any of my 5 boys so ive had alot of people saying " it'll be a girl", but I guess we'll just have to wait and see ehy?!.... mind you if this baby is a boy it'll be my mums 10th grandson lol.... she is just dyeing for a grandaughter..... as far as I am concered though as long as the baby is happy and healthy then thts the main thing really isnt it.... well hope your feeling ok and i look forward to hearing from u again xx

Emma wow five boys well I hope this time you end up with a girl!! But like you said just as long as the baby is healthy :) I. Don't really mind what I have whether its a boy or girl.... I think I'm having a girl only because its time for one in both of our familiesbut hey it might be a boy because I haven't had any morning sickness or anything besides a little extra gas...lol but sometimes I forget I'm even pregnant. I hope my pregnancy continues to be this good :)

I think it could be a girl this time as this pregnancy has been so different to my others. I have never had any sickness with the boys but ive had it really bad this time.... but it could just be one of those things... like you said you havnt had any sickness and u think yours could be a girl... we'll just have to wait and see :) xx

Hi Emma,
I'm also a boy mommy looking for a bump buddy !Three to be exact 6,4 and 2. Due at the end of April with our 4th baby. Very excited as we have been ttc for a year before falling pregant on our 2nd cycle of clomid. Can't wait for this first tri to be over...hasn't been fun (but all very worth it;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->