Anyone due late November?

Is this your first? I am so over this already!! Time is dragging and I really hope this baby makes his entrance before Turkey Day!

Yes, it is. I'm getting to that point rapidly...especially with the symptoms I have. :( I'm cool with her making her debut at just about any point as long as she's healthy!

Nov 23 for me! I just hope she comes on a day that never lands on Thanksgiving.

I'm not due November... My due date is December 4th, but we're prepared for the possibility of being induced at 39 weeks on November 28th due to GD. That's what happened with my son. So I could have a late November baby!

25th November here! Though my other two were two weeks late so I'm expecting her beginning of December

I'm due 11th December but have already been told it will Def be 39 weeks due to GD but may be sooner at 37 or 38 x

Set for induction Nov 15th due to a blood condition but if all is well in there I'll be declining it until 38/39 weeks which would make me late November too :)

I'm due 25th November. Very much over being pregnant already, so would like him to come a bit sooner. I have terrible luck though so I'm thinking I'll end up overdue!

22nd here but having a C-section at 39 weeks if I make it that far. they don't seem very hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->