Anyone due to get Tax Credits on Tuesday(3rd)

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Just called tax credits as i was confused as to when my payment would go in as the website says scotland only...the lady on the phone said all payments were sent out on 23rd December and depending on who you bank with they may release the funds tomorrow or on the Tuesday...she said most bank accepted the payments today...for payment tomorrow

I called my bank and she said if the payment was sent on 23rd then it should be in tomorrow....

so we shall just have to wait and see :) xx

We get ours on a Wednesday and we got this weeks last Friday so I'm guessing we will get our next weeks tomorrow :shrug: as it hasn't gone in today x

Yep it'll probably go in tomorrow :) which bank are you with?

Hope so :) the woman at the bank did say though,they never get pending payments,she said as soon as they recieve it,it goes in :shrug:

Yeah I've never heard of the banks holding the money before :wacko: x

Unless they accepted the payments this morning at the start of the day to go in tomorrow?:shrug:

On the list in the post office it says Tuesday 3rd(scotland only) :shrug: ooooh I dunno :( xx

Having a baby brain moment here...im due mine on the 3rd so tuesday...im with halifax so will i get mine tomorrow?xx

If you read the whole section of their website it does say that it doesn't matter where you live, if there is a bank holiday anywhere in the uk, you'll get paid earlier.

but it's not a bank holiday is it?It doesn't say bank hol next to it....:shrug: and the sign at work doesnt say anything about Tuesdays Payments...I know,ive studied it,its been soooo boring :haha:

but it's not a bank holiday is it?It doesn't say bank hol next to it....:shrug: and the sign at work doesnt say anything about Tuesdays Payments...I know,ive studied it,its been soooo boring :haha:

According to their chart its a bank holiday in Scotland. So you should get your money tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->