Anyone else 8DPO? What are your symptoms?

Mari30me

Reaction score
Would love to hear symptoms you ladies are having:)

So far I am bloated, upset stomach, twinges/mild cramps on left and right side. My breats fell massive and are showing tons of veins. They nipples are areolas are also getting darker. Been feeling nauseous since yesterday, but also very hungry!! Just started getting a metallic taste in my mouth. Alsohave lots of stretchy CM.

That all sounds great Mari30me. I'm 8dpo as well. So far been feeling nauseous, extremely tired, mild cramping/twinges on both sides and enlarged tender breasts. Fx for us both.

Thanks for responding. Your symptoms sound very promising:)

I still feel nauseous today. Fx'd for us both!!

Hey ladies... Well I'm 10dpo and have been trying not to SS but since 6-7dpo I have had light headaches.. Sore bbs.. Itchy and sore nipples.. Lots of pains down below that sometimes reach up my belly.. Lots of aches n pains.. A slight sore throat and thirsty and today I cant stop eating and my belly button is really really itchy.. Plus I've had lots and lots of creamy cm for last 3/4 days!! I'm hoping these are good signs and this month is my :bfp: Xx
Hope you all get yours too!!

Hey ladies... Well I'm 10dpo and have been trying not to SS but since 6-7dpo I have had light headaches.. Sore bbs.. Itchy and sore nipples.. Lots of pains down below that sometimes reach up my belly.. Lots of aches n pains.. A slight sore throat and thirsty and today I cant stop eating and my belly button is really really itchy.. Plus I've had lots and lots of creamy cm for last 3/4 days!! I'm hoping these are good signs and this month is my :bfp: Xx
Hope you all get yours too!!

It is so hard not to SS! lol I have been doing the same for about a week. I am hungry a lot too. I have had stretchy CM for a week now. All your symptoms sound promising:) Fx'd for a bfp:)

Good luck!!

I'm 7dpo and my boobs feel really heavy and one is leaking....arrrrrgh! Had some ib yesterday, I'm super tired and feel constantly hungry.

Good luck ladies x

I'm 7 dpo and so far not much. I feel kinda "full" in my lower abdomen, but it's not my usual bloating. I was a little nauseous Wednesday morning about half an hour after taking my prenatal vitamin, but it passed quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->