anyone else accidently report posts

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
I use my phone most of the time to view bnb but trying to scroll down with chubby fingers and a small screen means I so often accidently press the report button and franticly try to hit stop as its going through.
I often wonder if theres ones iv reported without realising it :)

Me! Or the baby or puppy smack/grab/try eating my phone haha xx

I've done this, I assume if you didn't stop it in time it would take you to anither screen and ask to confirm or something, hope si anyway or I've reported a lot of posts for no reason at all other than my fingers being too chubby for my phone lol.

I keep imagining admin sitting there looking through reported post thinking "what the bloody hell is she moaning about this one for now" :)

I've done this, I assume if you didn't stop it in time it would take you to anither screen and ask to confirm or something, hope si anyway or I've reported a lot of posts for no reason at all other than my fingers being too chubby for my phone lol.

it does! Just clicking on report doesn't automatically report a post lol you need to actually write your reason for reporting said post on a new page that loads and then submit it.

I do the same with the thanks button as well, I keep looking through posts on a thread iv been active on and seeing post thanked by me then think do I leave it or take it back because it doesn't make sense why I have thanked that :)

Yep! I accidentally pressed report once thinking id hit reply, typed out a big long reply to some random thread and hit sent! Only when I saw it come up that my report had been sent did I realise! Oops! :/

Pressing report womt report it, you need to say why you are reporting :flower:

Pressing report womt report it, you need to say why you are reporting :flower:

If the complaint is qtwreteyeiuwiie then my son has hold of my phone and is probably reporting while trying to eat it :)

Yes! I'm always doing this then frantically pressing back whilst thinking "crap! Crap! Their gonna think I a right moaner" lol

Relieved to hear it takes you to a seperate page first :D

I do this everytime I go to my User Control... I always hit unsuscribe to my threads when i don't mean to!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->