Anyone else always hungry?

LeannieB

Toby and Sam xx
Reaction score
Im always starving!! Nothing seems to fill me up. Its only been the last few weeks or so (my LO is 5 months). All i want to eat is chocolate or cake its terrible. I have started back at my gym class about 4 weeks ago and i feel like whats the point as i cant stop eating rubbish!! X

My lo is only three and a half weeks but I'm starving all the time too! Pregnancy didn't change my appetite at all but boy has breastfeeding! Iv had cake everyday since having her lol

Me me me, it's driving me mad, I feel starving all the time and I'm seriously living on chocolate and biscuits, I'm having a love affair with Nutella. It's terrible! I'm trying really hard to just eat three meals today and healthy snacks like fruit, but the biscuits and hot chocolate are calling me. I'm still about 5-6 pounds heavier than my pre pregnancy weight and I'm terrified I'm just going to put on more weight. I don't have any advice really, I'm just in the same boat xx

Me me me, it's driving me mad, I feel starving all the time and I'm seriously living on chocolate and biscuits, I'm having a love affair with Nutella. It's terrible! I'm trying really hard to just eat three meals today and healthy snacks like fruit, but the biscuits and hot chocolate are calling me. I'm still about 5-6 pounds heavier than my pre pregnancy weight and I'm terrified I'm just going to put on more weight. I don't have any advice really, I'm just in the same boat xx

Hi glad im not the only one!! I keep trying to eat fruit instead but its just not the same. Lol. Im almost same weight i was before i got pregnant so i really dont want to pile on the weight but im always hungry. X

I'm so glad I've seen this! I'm seriously craving chocolate and biscuits at the moment and I constantly feel hungry. Glad it's not just me!

Nom nom nom, it's chocolate, cake and chocolate weetabix minis straight from the cupboard for me. I am out of control 😳

Nom nom nom, it's chocolate, cake and chocolate weetabix minis straight from the cupboard for me. I am out of control 😳

Lol. I have been eating chocolate wheeto cereal straight out the box!! X

I'm currently waiting for my friend to arrive for "lunch" and she's late, I so want to hit the biscuits! I'm resisting so far! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->