Anyone else around 29 weeks?

SamsMum

Reaction score
Hey ladies - how are you feeling. Part of me feels like it's dragging, and then another part can't believe I'm nearly 29 weeks!

I'm starting to feel a bit achey and need a push when I go from sitting to standing! Still at the gym most days but feeling tired after only 15 mins of Cardio.

Hope you are all well xx

Gym good on you. nearly 29 weeks feeling bit rough as i have bad lower back pain. I'm also feeling a big bloob today i put on 2 stone! and was not small to start. I've been going swimming which feels nice. I've been off sick but back to work next week untill 35 weeks. When do you finish? Sorry to moan! xx

We're all entitled to a moan sometimes! We are growing another human after all :)

I too have put on just under 2 stone so far. I was so ill in the first 12 weeks with nausea and all I could eat was carbs - which I don't eat that much of normally, so ended up putting a fair amount on then. Good knows what I'd weigh if it wasn't for the gym!

I work for the family business so will probably work until perhaps 38 weeks, unless something happens before then!

Hope your last few weeks at work are ok xxx

I'm nearly 30 now and expecting twins, but really not all that bad. I get the odd aches and pains (today under my bump I've been getting a bit of what I think is RLP or painful BH) and I'm tired more than normal. Other than that I really feel pretty good. My MFM was surprised to have a twin mom say that each week is better (mainly knowing that each week they have a better chance of survival/ less NICU time if they do need to come out).

wow i am happy i made it this far

feeling really good ...some aches and pain but nothing to complain about ...do need the ocassional push when going from sitting to standing ....sleeping is a lot more uncomfortable ....i have put on 20 kgs so far .....the only form of exercise i do is taking my dogs for a walk ...

however as the days goes by i go from excitement to freaking out with worry if i got everything ,what if i dont know how to take care of my baby,what if i dont know why baby is crying etc...etc..

my sis gave birth yesterday to a baby boy ....for the first time i saw a new born baby upclose they are so small ....i bought all big size clothes now i got to go and buy smaller size .......

though i cant wait to hold my baby girl :happydance:

I'm the same as you :) Been walking but got spd now - just off to physio now. At 20 weeks I'd put 2 stone on and since then I have been more conscious of my weight. I've been too afraid to weigh myself but did it this morning and I've only put another 2lbs on so I'm really pleased with that! If I can make it another 10 weeks with 10lb or less weight gain I will be happy.
Apart from all that I feel fine - feel like I just 'popped' again! Seem to have grown a lot in the last week!

I'm the same as you :) Been walking but got spd now - just off to physio now. At 20 weeks I'd put 2 stone on and since then I have been more conscious of my weight. I've been too afraid to weigh myself but did it this morning and I've only put another 2lbs on so I'm really pleased with that! If I can make it another 10 weeks with 10lb or less weight gain I will be happy.
Apart from all that I feel fine - feel like I just 'popped' again! Seem to have grown a lot in the last week!

Yes I feel I have popped too! Hoping I can get away with less than 10 lbs too!

I'm right there with you! I will be 29 weeks in 4 days... At my 6 month check up I had only put on 4 pounds total. But I was chunky monkey to begin with, so it's better if I don't put on a lot of weight. I will say the lack of deep sleep, the increased pressure or weight on my pelvis.. I have been getting a few pelvis stretching pains... I can't believe that I am in the third trimester already.. I don't know if we will be ready for this baby, we are just now starting to paint the nursery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->