anyone else baby not get sick, when the rest of family battles chest colds

monte3375

Reaction score
So far, I have terrible chest cold, drippy nose and cough. My oh and son have it too. My 4month old has had a scratchy sounding voice a few days but that's about it. I hope he doesn't get it!

We were very lucky that DS didn't get more than a slight cold his whole 1st year. We were so stressed because any respiratory illness would have landed him in the hospital because of his heart defects and only 1 functioning lung. I think if he's doing great then I'd try to make sure everyone is washing hands, keep sheets and blankets clean and maybe try to keep him from the others when you can to keep him from getting it. I know DS usually picks up his germs from daddy and not me (I'm always the last to get)

I was first to get and have given to everyone but my baby so far...i am runny, coughing, dripping and achy

My LO has only been sick once in 18 months :) The antibodies are doing a good job!

My husband and myself had severe gastroenteritis when lo was 4 months old. She had diarrhoea once and that was it :thumbup: still not really been ill now at 13 months:thumbup:

Yep! So far my LO has managed to dodge two very bad chest colds as well as hand, foot and mouth disease!!

Yes!

We have had 3 bad colds go through this house since the baby was born, and he has never gotten sick while everyone else was. It's pretty amazing.

I am finally feeling better and so far my LO is not sick...I hope he doesnt get it..I was so bad I had to stay home from work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->