Anyone else carrying Breech and in PAIN~!?

JakesMummy

Expecting
Reaction score
As the title says, I am 33 weeks today and baby has always been breech since scans at 16 weeks..For one moment last week i thought she turned head down, but definately feels feet first now :wacko:

Anyhow. I get LOTS of movement, albeit low and in my sides. But these last 2 days she has gone incredibly low and is kicking my cervix so hard, it brings tears to my eyes?! I mean, she makes NO USE of the area above my belly button..in fact, it all seems around the pubic bone area.

With my first pregnancy, I was getting rib kicks and everything by now, but he was engaged at this point and stayed head down all pregnancy - this one however, is playing a completely different ballgame, it seems!

I just find it odd how all her movement is concentrated to one small area? When I lie on my back in bed, it feels like she is going to either punch her way out of me or break my waters?! Seriously, I understand how strong they get at this point but it feels 1000x worse?

Is anyone else carrying breech and in extreme pain?! T o top it off, I have SPD which is pretty bad in my pubic area and groin but not so much in the hips. So that is a completely different feeling/pain.

I am so scared she is stuck or something! :shrug:

Sorry I have waffled on and if you get this far, well done to you for reading! :blush:

My baby is not head down and I am 31 weeks. I feel pain in my upper tummy. Not the same as you, but curious about the pain as well.

My girl is breech and the kicks feel so strange. Sometimes she kicks my pelvis so hard it makes me jump! I don't get a lot of pain, but do get kicked in the cervix sometimes. When she stretches out I can't sit properly because her head is sticking up in my ribs :( XX

yep all my babies have been breach and its so uncomfortable the kicks to the cervix are horrible im already wincing and im not as far along as you xx

my LO 9 times out of 10 is breech , the kicks and punches hurt ALOT !

however my spd hurts MORE if baby is head down - i literally cant walk prob due the hard head rather than a squishy bum

I'm breech and uncomfortable from the hard head being so high up under my ribs. I'm doing everything I can to turn her as I do not want a section. This is my second, so hopefully won't engage for a while and there's room to move. The head seems to bob up and down around the top quite frustrating.

I'm breech and uncomfortable from the hard head being so high up under my ribs. I'm doing everything I can to turn her as I do not want a section. This is my second, so hopefully won't engage for a while and there's room to move. The head seems to bob up and down around the top quite frustrating.

ur due the same day as me !

lets hope both our babies behace and turn round :hugs:

I also have a breech baby, his head is really hurting my ribs and he puts constant pressure on the top of my bump ouch!! :cry:

Come on babies spin around!!!!

xXx

I am currently 35 weeks and 2 days along. At my 26 week ultrasound, little Roo, (nicknamed that because he kicks like a kangaroo) was head down. It was smooth sailing until about 2 weeks ago when Roo woke me up out of a dead sleep kicking and wiggling harder than ever. It didnt stop for about 3 hours. I think that's when he flipped around because ever since then, the kicks have been focused a lot lower and it has been a lot more painful. I went to my doctor's appointment this past week and now he's breech. She was concerned about my fundal height so I got another sonogram. That's how I found out. Both of my other babies were head down throughout and it was uh uncomfortable but this is way past uncomfortable. Every time he stretches out it almost feels like a contraction, it hurts so bad and my tummy looks like he's trying to chew his way out. If he kicks, it's either on my bladder or my cervix which is intensely uncomfortable and half the time it makes me pee on myself. My husband and I laugh that hs's going to be the difficult child but we still love him just as much as the other two and are dying to meet him.... but to be honest, I am so happy he is coming in 3 and a half weeks because I seriously dont think my insides can take much more of his kicking and stretching. Give me a head down baby any day of the week over breech.

My baby is breech and I only feel kicks very low down. It doesn’t hurt (yet) as I’m only 29 weeks. But I rarely feel anything above my belly button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->