Anyone else desperately trying to protect their bumps from a hyper toddler?!

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
I know that the baby is well protected in there but it's still frightening every time I take a bash to the belly courtesy of my darling daughter!

We read a story in bed this evening then she had her normal 5 minutes of playing under our covers before she goes to bed and managed to kick me full pelt in my stomach. Really low down near pubic bone. Really hurt me :(

Oh the joys of toddlers

Hey Littlemum, I think I remember you from when I was pregnant with my boy. He is really boisterous and head butted me in the stomach today. I'm trying to make him understand that he needs to be gentle with mummy's tummy but he doesn't get it bless him. :)

I am my almost 1 year old is very all over the place and i get kneed alot

My DD tries to jump on my tummy when we are on the bed playing, have been trying to put a stop to that.

I just had our second DD last month.We have an 18 month old too.It was terrifying.I was constantly worried about brain damage or miscarriage.I was constantly getting hit in the bump.Well DD2 came out perfect so your little one will be ok too :) I just know I dont want to be pregnant with a toddler again lol

Yep my stomach is fun to bounce on!

Xx

lol, oh most definitely it has been a challenge. My son is 3 but isn't really catching the concept of why he has to be careful about kneeing me or playing rough with me. we tell him " Careful, you're baby brother or sister is in there." but because there is no visable baby to him, he doesn't seem to believe us lol. He's getting better though, but I still shield my lowers with both hands at all times if I'm sitting down.

Lol! this is me, my LO is 3 and he is super active, he doesn't sit still. Even DH keeps an eye on him when he is close to me. My stomach is either covered in a pillow or i am leaning forward on my knees when playing with him. He likes to jump onto everything including his dad's crotch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->