Anyone else due early October?

D

dizzygirluk

Hiya :)

I'm new to this forum so here it goes!

I found out about a week ago that I'm pregnant with #2. According to my LMP (26th Dec 2011) I am due 1st October. I am looking for others due on or around this date!

I havent been to the doctors yet, and im not to sure when to go. (Had a m/c in early sept and went in very early, then had a phone call from a midwife weeks later after the m/c :()

Have you been to the doctors yet? How are you feeling? Your symptoms?

I'm 5w2d today so far my boobs are sorrrreee and I need the toilet every five minuites. I also have a big appetite lol.

Hope your all well :winkwink:

Duplicate post... argh. Stupid phone.

Just got a positive yesterday! If all goes well I would be due October 11th. I haven't called the doctor or told anyone yet. No symptoms really except being super tired and having random sweats and hot flashes! But I am only 4 weeks exactly.

I kind of want to break up with my ob-gyn so I'm not sure whether to call her or do the whole thing from the beginning with someone else!

I'm due october 9th, so I'm 4 weeks 1 day...I'm going to wait till 6 weeks to books a doctors appointment x

I'm due 3rd October. I'm booked in for an early scan on the 13th Feb as I had some bleeding. I wasn't going to go to the doc that early but my body made me!
I've just been super tired, big nipples (according to my dh comment!) lol, and the odd twinge and dull ache.

I've been terrified for a week but I'm calming a little (very little bit) :)

I got my BFP on sunday and bloods confirmed it yesterday. I am due October 12th! So far I have sore nipples, tingly itchy boobs, heartburn, tiredness and need to pee every 10 minutes.

I could have almost written your original post except that I am due October 9th. I had my lmp December 26th as well, but my cycles are long and I ovulated January 16th. I also had an early miscarriage in early september. So far I am just really tired and a little back achey. I did have some hot flashes for a few days, but those have subsided. I am getting labs done when I am a little passed 6 weeks and then an ultra sound at about 8 weeks. We have a looooonnnngggg way to go. This is my 4th child and it seems like every time it goes slower for me!!!

Hey hun,

My .lmp was 26th Dec and I'm due Oct 1st all being well, las miscarriage was Dec 2010th a mmc at 10th weeks after seeing heartbeat st 8 weeks. Taken us a year to fall pregnant so really really hopes this one sticks. Got midwives app 16th Feb but no early scan yet even though they said I would be scanned fortnightky due to other issues. Never mind, just hope it for a well, wishing you loads of health and happi was x

Hey,

My last period was Dec 25/2011.. According to the Dr. my due date is Sept 30th..

I feel great so far... my breasts are incredibly sore and I’m also going to the washroom very frequently... at night it sucks because I get up anywhere from 2-3 times a night...
Also, just the last couple of days, I started to notice that I get nauseous spells from time to time however it’s not intolerable... hopefully this is as bad as it will get.

I'm due 3rd October. I'm booked in for an early scan on the 13th Feb as I had some bleeding. I wasn't going to go to the doc that early but my body made me!
I've just been super tired, big nipples (according to my dh comment!) lol, and the odd twinge and dull ache.

I've been terrified for a week but I'm calming a little (very little bit) :)

Congratulatoions!! I remember you from the TTW :hugs:

I think I am due 6th October :cloud9: but like other not been the docs yet. The hormones have really hit me hard this time. Hot flushes, extreme tiredness, dizzyness (but not today lucky first time in a week!) cramps and aches etc Im only just over 4 weeks!!

LADIES CHECK OUT PREGNANCY BUDDIES, PRECIOUS PUMPKINS DUE OCTOBER, WE ARE GETTING QUITE A HERD OF US NOW.

PLEASE COME AND JOIN US, IT IS OPEN TO ALL.

:cloud9::cloud9:

I'm not due in October but that's when I wanted to have a baby. Where I live in the Northeast US that's when the leaves change color and it's a beautiful time of year. Congrats!

Nice to hear from so many of you! :)

Do you ladies get a sharp pain if you have been sitting for a while and stand up quickly? It is very painful and feels like I have ripped a muscle in half lol.

I also only get cramps at night which is odd lol. x

Do you ladies get a sharp pain if you have been sitting for a while and stand up quickly? It is very painful and feels like I have ripped a muscle in half lol.

I only get cramps at night too x

Yes I get sharp pains that feel like I have ripped out a muscle. It usually happens when I am laying and turn to quickly or when I stand up too quickly. I remember this from my other pregnancy's too. It burns for a little while and then goes away.

Im 5 weeksish pregnant (baby is 3 weeks) and she said mine will probably be around 1st October. Due date buddies!

Also my symptoms are sore boobs, just took my bra off and it was like AHHHHH, needing a wee a lot, and period like cramps that arent too bad, just on and off.

hi everyone im due 3rd October , this is my 3rd pregnancy got a dd who's 2 and i had a mc in November when i was 5 weekS x

I get those also... if i get up quickly or make a sudden movement when laying down or sitting, i get this sharp pain.. however it goes away quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->