Anyone else eating everything in sight?

Bexivillian

Reaction score
Last night I had a large rice and tomato dish with Indie for dinner.

Put her to bed, then went on to eat 4 pieces of peanut butter on toast, a can of tuna, half a block of grated cheese, a tin of green giant sweetcorn, 2 bags of wotsits, 3 muller yogurts, 2 bowls of frozen peas.

(can you tell we haven't done a food shop this week)

Then i even dug 3 packets of gelatine sweets we took Indie from party bags and ate them too. This i feel slightly sick about as we don't eat gelatine and haven't for years. I felt so guilty I hid the wrappers :blush:.

I am a PIG :haha:

I'm going through phases. I had a dairy, fruit, apple juice, carbohydrate and chinese food phase. All within the space of 9 weeks.

Dh last night called me something similar to a fat cow and my mum and aunts have both spoke to me about not eating for two. I'm furious with them all. Dh had to sleep in spare room last night as I was so angry with him. I don think I'm huge at all, what's annoying is that my thighs are spreading but I'm not really wanting much exercise until second trimester when I'll be walking in treadmill at the gym. Going to go to some water classes for mummies to be too.

I was until about 11 weeks now I want food but feel full really quickly. It will calm down. For me now all I really want it very sour citrus drinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->