Anyone else feel huge at the end of the night?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Whew, this morning I wasn't too big - I figure I have mostly bloat and a hint of bump. By this evening even my pjs don't want to fit and I feel like my stomach is stretch so large! Anyone else feeling normal when they wake up but near swollen at the end of the evening?

Yes, yes, yes! This is me every day. In the morning, I look very close to my pre-pregnancy self, but by bedtime, I have a major belly. I'm guessing this means it's all bloat?! I'm almost 14 weeks (and baby is currently measuring a week bigger) but I really don't have a permanent bump yet...I thought I started getting one at 8 weeks, but it turns out it was still just bloat :(

Yes me I look like a right fat cow by time evening comes it's terrible! I can't wait to get a proper nice round bump!! :)

Me too, I looked about 5 months by bedtime last night xx

Same here! Morning time I'm fine and by the time I put some food in my tummy I just get bigger, bigger, and bigger!

The bloat sure is mean! I want a proper bump already :) Although looking this morning there's a bit of bump, but definitely doubles in size by bed time :haha:

Me too, I just seem to expand rapidly throughout the day until my clothes are cutting me in half, I am only 11 weeks but I feel about 20, I can't remember being like this 1st time round :)

Ugh me too. The bloat is terrible, starts at breakfast and gets worse throughout the day.
I just went and bought clothes 2 sizes up, all with elastic waist :p

Thank god it isn't just me! I also feel hungry in the mornings, but then not really throughout the day...so I have to force myself to eat (which I do) and then feel so large and bloated. I can't wait for a real bump! I've also heard that as your uterus expands, other organs start moving to accommodate, which can also explain the bump that isn't a real bump.

I've wondered if organs moving about has contributed to the bloaty bump! At today's u/s she definitely found baby where I thought was high so it's confusing to know what this bump is, it does shrink down a little in the morning though haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->