Anyone else feeling like this? Normal or not ?

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
My stomach gets really tight internally but when I touch the outside it's not rock hard, it's like half way hard compared to a real contraction, but the inside feels tight as it can be when it happens..... It starts in my stomach and radiates through my back and down into pelvic area.....
I guess my question is are these just mild BH or contractions or is it none of the above and just some odd tightening feeling inside ? What's going on ?!

I have been feeling this exact same thing this last week! It might have one every hour or two, or occasionally a few within minutes of each other. I'm stalking this thread as I would like to know as well. Never had anything like this with my first.

Also, I'm 28 wks, 5'3 and about 145 lb. shouldn't the outside feel rock hard too if the inside does? Just doesn't make sense to me....

Really? Me too.... I haven't actually timed them because I don't know what to consider this tightening feeling.... But I'd say it happens either a couple times an hr or literally a few times within 10/15min. It's been going on for about a week for me also.....

I'm having this too and it is definitely getting worse however mine is more of a cramp that is radiating and lasting around a minute every 10/15, not a tightening. My mum suggested that I could be in labour but I'm not sure. I have an appointment with my OB this arvo, so will ask then and let you know what the outcome is!

Yes, thanks! please keep posted what your dr says about this! I also get the cramp feeling at times too..... Very uncomfortable..... Never experienced these feelings with any of my last 2 pregnancies ....

Ugh, my OB is such an ass! He suggested the pain was probably 'just a sore back'. Tell me how a sore back can make me cramp all over the front!??!
Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help. Have you found anything that eases the pain when it happens?

Omg, sounds like something my dr would say! So frustrating.... I don't even call him with serious questions anymore, I either find the answer from you wonderful ladies or I head to the triage and get checked....my dr is a male..... Has no clue really :/
I'm sorry you didn't get a good answer :( I have found absolutely nothing to subside these tightenings/cramps.... I seem to feel them more when I'm laying down actually ..... Which I thought is supposed to make them better ? Also, I'm extremely swollen down there :( I'm going to post a thread on that and see what I find before calling my dr..... It's freaky swollen like 3 x the normal size .... Not a fun feeling or a pretty sight!!

Sorry for another thread on mehalf:/ .....Before I stalk my dr (who is useless at times) I thought I'd see what you ladies think .....

It's extremely swollen down there! :( like 3x the normal size ..... I have been feeling it for wks but when I finally looked last night I just about had a heart attack !!! Anyone else have this problem? If so, what does your dr say? I'm already icing it for an hr or so every night , I go to physical therapy for SPD and that was her instructions..... Doesn't seem to help any!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->