Anyone else feeling miserable! Feeling like i cant take anymore!!

mybbyboo

Reaction score
My mid lower back is so sore, my stomach is constantly hard and wont relax. Im nausous, have a head ache, and have taken 3 BMs today! I had a membrane sweep two days ago that apprently didnt work just losing tons and tons of mucus plug. How much mucus plug could there be its disgusting!!!! and on top of all that im going through it all alone with a toddler thanks to DH being incarcerated.

Feel like im at my breaking point. My bodys exhausted. Im tired and cant sleep. Just wish my baby would come! And being so lonley doesnt really help anything!

xx sorry for the rant xx

Sounds like you're going through it hun :hug:
Sorry you feel so crappy, I guess the positive spin is you are very near your due date so shouldn't be much longer now.
Do you have any friends or family locally who could offer you a bit of support? Hang in there chick it will get better :)
xx

I can join the club. I'm so over these pressures and pains. I feel like the baby is pushing my back its so sore but shes no where near coming, at least you are losing some mucus plug.

Aww hun. Hang in there u will have your baby very soon. The last few weeks of pregnancy are so hard.

Yep, I'm right there with you. I've been feeling like I could go into labour any day since 37 weeks and here I am, 4 days over and totally fed up! I agree with you on the mucus plug.. Where the heck does it all come from? Lol!

Sorry you're so lonely, I can't imagine how tough that must be on top of being heavily pregnant. I hope your little one doesn't keep you waiting much longer :flower:

I was about to write a similar post! I just don't know how I'm going to make it to the end most days, with a toddler and house to run its just never ending. I just want to lay down and sleep all day but that's not possible. Never remember it being this hard last time.

Really hope you can get some help from friends&family. Your so close now it won't be long, got it all crossed for you.x

I feel the same already!
I just feel fed up and stressed all the time and then feel like am awful person for being so stressed!
I have no idea how I'm going to make it to the end sometimes :-( I just want to enjoy my last bit of time just me and dd but im struggling so much! Xx

I'm pretty miserable! Lost my plug a week ago and really thought things were going to happen. I had my son at 38-5 so I really expected to have this little one by now!

awww hugs, the last weeks can be so hard! You will forget all about it as soon as your sweet baby is here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->