Anyone else get "caught" immediately after implant removal.

modified

Reaction score
I'm not even sure if this is the right place..!

Just wondering.. after having a completely erratic, mostly non-existent cycle since I started my period, I went on the implant and I had it removed after 4 years (oops) on November 8th.

I never had a single period in those 4 years on the implant.

And I never had a period after it was removed - I got "pregnant 3+ weeks" on a clearblue digi in the early hours of yesterday morning.

Anyone else?

They say your body gets back to normal the quickest after implant, it took me 7 month to fall pregnant after getting mine removed though x

It also took me 7 months to conceive.

It took me 3 months even to get a cycle and then I don't think I was ovulating properly but I wish it had take a month!

Haha congrats and H&H 9 months

:flow:

I was sure it would only take a month I fell really quickly with my first, my cycles come back regular straight away just took a while to fall pregnant x

Your body goes back to normal as soon as the implant is out! I had mine out the middle of may, I had my first period June 1st and i ovulated June 10th! Caught the egg first time! xx

I conceived within 5 weeks the first time and 7 weeks this time. No bleeding between gettib the implant out and getting pregnant so it got classed as my first 'cycle' post implant both time.

took me 7 months to conceive.

implant made me irregular didnt start getting regular monthlys untill the month i fell pregnant

sorry if theres spelling mistakes incredibly tired

Thanks for the replies everyone - I knew everything returns to normal pretty much immediately but seems it's still not very common to get caught straight away.

It's a nightmare trying to guess dates etc :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->