anyone else get full really fast??!

sally88

Reaction score
I feel hungry so I eat but when I eat I get full up super super fast. I only ate a quarter of my t tonight (and will more than likely throw it up later!) and couldnt manage anymore then before I go bed I will be hungry again!
Anyone relate to this or no of it's common??
My diet is awful at the minute, I seem to be living mostly off carbs

yes! I get full faster and hungrier quicker. It was the same when I was pregnant with my DD. I don't remember when it changed though. I just know during the first trimester I lost about 5 lbs because of it. (I did not throw up or even have nausea with DD)

I am 5ft tall and weigh 8 stone.... I'm concerned about loosing weight as I can't really afford to. It wouldnt be so bad if I wasn't vomiting xx

Ido! I'm 7w3d and I can't manage much of what I'd usual have. I get super full for ages and then suddenly I'm starving again but can't manage to eat much when it comes down to it. I wasn't like this on my last two pregnancies but I was very sick with them. This time I don't have sickness but this full feeling stops me eating a normal amount.

I feel the exact same as you! I cannot eat nearly as much as I used to, which is why I'm going to try eating 5-6 smaller meals/snacks every day instead of 3 big meals. I get full after a few bites of a sandwich!

It's crazy what pregnancy does to our bodies isn't it! I am so naive I never thought it would make me feel this rotten lol!!

Yes me!!! I thought it was due to the fact I had a gastric sleeve done 18 months ago so my food intake is already limited to a tiny amount, but I am having days where I can only eat a few bits and I'm full - yesterday was a bad eating day, today has been much better. I know my bariatric team were very concerned when I told them I was TTC due to my very limited diet, I intend on calling them to break the news at the end of the weeks pretty sure I will be told try aim for 5/6 small meals rather than 3 larger ones so that's what I've been doing past few days. So glad to hear I'm not the only one. There are girls out there with SEVERE morning sickness who are managing much less than me so I'm not as concerned as my team seem to be but apparently I will be a high risk pregnancy as a result - seems crazy to me, eating better nutritionally now than I did with my DS, quality over quantity and all that!

I have ate little and often today and it really seems to have helped my nausea.
Good for you eating healthy, I am trying very hard to.

Your right, it is comforting to know your not the only one with a particular symptom!! Xx

I'm glad its helping with your nausea. I've been lucky to have avoided it so far. Eating healthy isn't easy, sure we will all have good and bad days with it.

I wonder, the days where you ladies struggle to eat, are they also days you feel extra bloated? Yesterday I was uncomfortable with bloating and could barely eat, today I feel much better and have managed to eat better also? Is there a link? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->