Anyone else get nauseous during TWW?

Chris1981

Reaction score
I read everywhere that feeling nauseous is definitely a symptom of pregnancy and not of pms. But I always feel queasy in my third week. :-s SO frustrating, because every time I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe...

Anyone else get nauseous during TWW? Or is it really just me?

I also get nausea on off during my TWW quite often so I don't think you are alone. I wish there was one specific symptom that one gets and then you know for sure it's due to a bfp and not potentially due to AF 😔

I also get nausea on off during my TWW quite often so I don't think you are alone. I wish there was one specific symptom that one gets and then you know for sure it's due to a bfp and not potentially due to AF 😔

That would be great Aphy. No more false hope...
Or if we all had cycles with identical symptoms every single month so recognizing pregnancy symptom wouldn't be a problem at all :haha:

I also have some nausea during that week. I chalk it up to hormones.

I had a miscarriage back in April and from then on, I got nausea in the TWW. My doctor said that could it have something to do with hormone levels so he sent me for bloodwork this past month.

Then I found out I was pregnant. So for me, I had nausea in every TWW including the one where I actually got my BFP so it's both a symptom and a non-symptom for me. I know that's not terribly helpful but it just goes to show that there really are no "hard and fast" rules for symptoms and it's annoying as heck.

Oh, yes, every time around 9 or 10 dpo I get nausea. I recall one cycle when I was't ttc or doing anything at all I was sick to my stomach during my entrie LP.

I also feel nausea during my leutal phase, some months worse than others but it's never been even remotely close to the morning sickness I had with my son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->