anyone else had a bad experience with norethisterone?

ktm_x

Ellie's Mummy x
Reaction score
Hi guys, my doctor gave me norethisterone to delay my period last weekend (not one just past, one before) I stopped taking the tablets the Monday after and I still haven't gotten my period, just had some brown spotting.

I feel like an absoloute crazy woman though, low mood, crying, irratibility, doubt, anxiety, panic attacks.

I don't actually feel depressed or sad about anything and nothing has happened to bring these feelings on.

I do suffer from bad PMT now and again and I can't help thinking messing with my hormones has greatly inflamed it.

Finding it quite hard to cope, just wondering if I'm not alone. Thanks

Hi guys, my doctor gave me norethisterone to delay my period last weekend (not one just past, one before) I stopped taking the tablets the Monday after and I still haven't gotten my period, just had some brown spotting.

I feel like an absoloute crazy woman though, low mood, crying, irratibility, doubt, anxiety, panic attacks.

I don't actually feel depressed or sad about anything and nothing has happened to bring these feelings on.

I do suffer from bad PMT now and again and I can't help thinking messing with my hormones has greatly inflamed it.

Finding it quite hard to cope, just wondering if I'm not alone. Thanks
Hi my doc put me on these as i was having an extreamly heavy period for 6 weeks and he was trying to stop them with this, i was lucky and i didnt experience what you was going through but i have read that these tablets can cause this to happen. i personally hated taking them and if i ever needed to again i would refuse to take them as i never want to even see a pack of them again. My breasts started leaking with them and never stopped and after visits to docs and hospitals i still dont know why, my sister took these tablets for the same reason and has never been able to get off them, ive read many bad things about them. Dont get me wrong for some people im sure they are fine but for me personally id never touch them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->