anyone else have dreaded cough?

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Is seriously getting on my nerves now! Lucas woke at 2 (been waking through night for weeks now) he still awake next door with dad as my stupid cough keeps waking him. Just stopped in last few mins as made self hot drink but ache all over coughing and dry retching for over hour taking its toll :cry:

I just got over it, thank God. And so did my daughters! Imagine sleeping in a tiny room with a 2 year old and a 5 month old - both who are coughing all night. It's a nightmare. :wacko:

I'd recommend you take some echinacea or wellness tea. That or Theraflu.. But what always works for me (with an itchy throat) is gargling really hot water with a lot of salt for 10 seconds, three times each. Also, don't drink anything with sugar and swallow a teaspoon of honey for yourself (I don't know if your baby is old enough for honey yet).

Feel better soon! :flower:

I just got over it, thank God. And so did my daughters! Imagine sleeping in a tiny room with a 2 year old and a 5 month old - both who are coughing all night. It's a nightmare. :wacko:

I'd recommend you take some echinacea or wellness tea. That or Theraflu.. But what always works for me (with an itchy throat) is gargling really hot water with a lot of salt for 10 seconds, three times each. Also, don't drink anything with sugar and swallow a teaspoon of honey for yourself (I don't know if your baby is old enough for honey yet).

Feel better soon! :flower:
:coffee:

Will have to get hold some of that tea give it a go hot drink deff helped although made me have to use loo 5 then coughed till alarm went off at 6 :coffee:

i've had it around 3 weeks now & my lo has had it about a week :( we're both constantly coughing & even made ourselves sick with the amount of coughing :( hope you feel better soon :hugs: x

Aww hope you feel better soon, i've had mine over a month now! x nightimes are the worst x

I started with the coughing/aching early last week. Thankfully the aching and hot flushes have gone but I've still got the annoying cough!

Ive got a horrible chest infection and cough along with a cold, LO has just got over croup and a chest infection, its horrible i cant do anything without spending 10 mins coughing after i hate it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->